Imagine #24

Seven months. Seven months since you and Sean got together. Seven months of your constant happiness. Seven months of random goodnight messages. There was a large difference between you and Sean, and for some reason everyone loved to point it out to you, and to Sean. Sean was one of the most popular people in school, one of the guys that every girl thinks about going to the prom with, and even better, he was a gentleman as well. You were one of the most beautiful girls in school but you covered your looks and body with large sized clothes and large glasses and took every chance to wear your hair down to cover your face. When you first talked to Sean you simply thought he was looking for your best friend Kaycee, she was one of the popular girls and she was surprisingly nice to everyone and became your best friend after fifth grade. When Sean sat beside you all you did was point to where Kaycee was in line hoping he'd catch on, but he didn't, because he was there for you. He had introduced himself to you kindly and you slowly lifted your eyes from your book to meet the eyes of the beautiful boy you'd been admiring since the seventh grade.

You were broken from your train of thought when you heard someone clearing their throat, you looked up from your book and yet again, like any other day met the eyes of Sean Lew. You smiled at him as you got up to move toward him having to look up slightly. "Hey." You said smiling and kiss his cheek. "Did you lock the door?" You ask knowing you were home alone and your mother would kill you if she came home to an unlocked door. "Yes I locked the door." Sean said chuckling while rolling his eyes and moving his hands to your hips. You don't even realize that you've pushed yourself into him until you feel every contour of his frame under the thin cotton of his clothes. Your hands slip up under his shirt and you hear his strained breath; you look up to find his eyes squeezed shut, his features caught in an expression resembling some kind of pain and suddenly his hands are in your hair, despreate, his lips are so close. He leans in and just like every other kiss you can feel is a hurricane in your lungs and your heart beating a skip too fast.

He's kissing you like he's lost you, like he lost you and now he has found you, and there's so much passion it almost makes your knees buckle. This. This kiss, you have no idea how you've lived without it your whole life, it makes you feel so whole, like you were living alone your whole life and this is your first time even touching someone new. This kiss makes you ache everywhere. He pulls away, he's breathing hard, his hands slip under the soft material of your shirt and he's hot, his skin is so hot on yours it felt like fire to your skin, yet you love it, you're so distracted by it that when he speaks you don't quite understand. But it's something. It's something that he wanted you to hear, something deep and husky in your ear but you catch a little more than just an unintelligible utterance.

His hands glide down your body so smooth that it took you three seconds to realize what he was doing. He slips his hands down the insides of your thighs, around the backs of your knees and up. He tugs you back along with himself, he slams his back into the wall and finds a firm grip on your hips, and then pulls your body firmly against his causing you to gasp. His lips are then on your neck, his lashes tickle the skin under your chin and he says something, something that sounds like your name and he kisses down your neck then down your collarbone, kisses along the arc of your shoulder. Soon his lips and hands are searching the curves and slopes of your body and his chest is heaving when he pulls back and says your name. "Y/n." You can hardly breathe when you look straight up and see the absolute perfection that is Sean.

"Close your eyes." He says, his chest is still rising unevenly and his breath is still husky. You trust him, so you do as told. Your eyes fall and he kisses them. One, then the other, then your chin, your nose, your forehead, your cheeks, and both temples, then every inch of your neck. When his lips get to your collar bone again he pulls back so fast he bangs his head against the rough wall. A few choice words slip from his lips before he can stop them and now you were both stuck with quickly rising chests and full eyes staring back at one another. "Are you okay?" You ask, you don't know why but it comes out as a whisper. "S-sorry." He manages as he clutches the back of his head. "Why are you saying sorry? You hurt your head, not me.." You trail off unsure as to what he was apologizing for.

"I'm not talking about my head." He smiles a strange, sad sort of smile, and you are left to stare hoping he'll explain without having to be asked. He opens his mouth. Then closes it, pries it open again, and then speaks. "It's this-" He motions between the two of you, he won't finish, he won't even look at you and you are left with the running possibilities in your mind scaring you and he can see the expression on your face so he quickly speaks again. "I'm losing my mind." He says, but he whipsers it like he's not sure he's even saying it out loud.

He grips the back of his head and looks embarrassed and you're struggling to understand why. Sean has never been embarrassed when it was just the two of you. His voice is thick when he finally speaks. "I've waited so long to be with you." He says and you wince at his words knowing he's talking about the countless times he tried to get with you when they were younger but you never knew they were true attempts. "I've wanted this-I've wanted you for so long and now, after everything-"

"Sean, what are y-"

"I can't sleep. I can't sleep and I think about you all-all the time and I can't-" He stops and presses the heel of his hands to his forehead, squeezes his eyes shut and turns towards the wall so you can't see his face. "You should know-you have to know." He says, his words raw, seeming to drain him. "That I have never wanted anything like I've wanted you. Nothing. Because this-this-I mean, God, I want you, Y/n, I want-I want-"

His words falter as he turns to you, eyes too bright, emotions flushing up the planes of his face. His gaze lingers along the line of your body, long enough to strike a match to the lighter fluid flowing in your veins with his words. All you want to do is tell him you feel the same, let him know because you never say it enough, you want to help him, you want the look of sadness to leave his face. And then when you open your mouth to speak the bedroom door opens. "Sissy I-" Laycee and Lannie come into the shared room of the three but freeze seeing the boy. The room was already thick with tension but this only added. Finally the twins spoke, but it was not what anyone else wanted to hear in the moment. "Mommy! Y/n has a boy in her room!"

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: Many in my messages

So I started writting this because most of the requested imagines were makeout (Or worse) with Sean. I tried my best to create a story line with this one but I slowly started to loose ideas so I kinda finished it off quickly, if anyone wants a part two of this and has ideas for a part two please let me know and if you have any requests don't be shy!

{11.30.18}