Imagine #11

Gabe and Y/N were always best friends, that was for sure, they had been dance partners sine they were five and that was how the beautiful friendship started. When they were little Gabe had promised Y/N that they would go on a date, of course as little kids they never thought anything about this small promise and it was forgotten by the time they were seventeen, or at least it was by Y/N. For the past week everyone has been very distant with eachother, of course they woud text each other weather in the groupchat or not but they just didn't have the time to hang out as each of them had a few projects and a lot of work to get done in general.

Y/N sat on her bed that was clustered with papers, crumbled and flat, pencils and pens, notebooks and textbooks, computer and phone which were open to websites that gave the answers to her homework, and then on her bedside table sat her speaker that was playing a song she was supposed to be cherographing a dance too for Sean and Kaycee. As she wrote on one of her many papers and slightly bobbed her head to the music getting a feel for it she refused to let herself text anyone besides Sean and Kaycee within a groupchat as they were talking about the kind of dance they felt was needed for the song.

Nearing the hour of six Y/N was in PJs dancing in her room and with each break she would write on the papers that she still had, she was exhausted and overwelemed yet she would never admit it as she was too head strong. When the song paused for the nth time that night she finally figured out the part she needed for the dance. When she seperated that part and put it into it's own folder she began to play it again and began to reput her haair up as it was only messily put up when a knock was heard at her door. "Yes? Come in." She said still bent over as she gathered her hair and pulled it into a messy bun. She she stood up and turned around she was met by Gabe standing in her doorway with flowers. "Hey, you look tired." Gabe says chuckling as he sat the flowers down on her dresser and moved some papers to the other side of the bed for him to sit on the edge and take in her exhastued state. "Yeah I'v been working all day." She says pausing the music and looked at him. "So what's with the flowers? Not that I'm complaining." She says as she holds the flowers rubbing one of the petles between her index finger and thumb. "We're going on a date." He states simply with a shrug and watches her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Uhm, what?" She asks confused as her mind began to spin and the feelings she had for him that she tried to keep buried cam up all at once.

"I promised you I would take you on a date and I thought now would be the perfect time." Gabe says standing up and grabbing her hands as she puts the flowers back up. As much as she wanted to say she had work and she didn't need to take her on a date because of a childish promise she couldn't help but smile and nod. "Alright, but let me change." She says letting her hands slip from hers. "No, you're fine it's just the two of us and we're not going anywhere public." Gabe says grabbing her and pulling her to the front room where she shoes were. "Alright." She says chuckling. "Slow your roll I gotta tell my mom." She finishes laughing as her mom walks out. "He already did, have fun." She says smiling and winking at Gabe as her daughter slips on her shoes.

By the time it was seven they were sat a small hillside watching the sunset while eating sweets, fruits, and other small snacks. Gabes hand rested easily ontop of hers as they watched the sunset. "You know I didn't just take you out here because of a young promise, right?" Gabe asks turning to Y/N. "I knew it you're going to kill me." She says laughing not picking up his hint, but still making the both of them laugh. As he looked up sobering from his laugh he noticed some of her hair had fallen so he pushes it back behind her ear making her breath stop and her face show a wave a shock which Gabe took in and slightly smiled knowing he had an effect of the girl sitting infront of him, he took pride in that. His hand moving to cup her cheek as she still sat motionless not knowing what to do except wait for his words, or actions. "Y/N I brought you here because I really like you and I wanted to do something special to show you." Gabe says softly watching her as she slowly nods. "I like you too." She says and Gabe slowly moves in and places a soft and sweet kiss opon the girls lips but for her he pulled away too soon, for him, he was just glad he finally did it.

~~~Authors Note~~~
So I feel like that was very cringe and cheesy, but I figured you guys needed a update, please request! Thank you guys for 22k that's awesome!