Imagine #9 (part 2)

After a few minutes of Y/N crying into her brothers chest, and the almost silent tears from Will in the room behind them, Sean lead his sister down the steps and drove them home. When Will heard them get up with a sniffling Y/N he wanted to run out, he wanted to grab her and tell her he was sorry, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to wipe her tears away, but he was afriad to walk out and see the damage he caused to the younger girl. After Sean and Y/Ns exit everyone left shortly after bidding goodbye to Gabe. When he went up to his room he seen an tired looking Will sitting on his bed. "Will, what happened?" Gabe asked concerned as he had seen Sean walking his sister out and was now seeing Will with blood shot eyes and slouched shoulders. "I messed up. I messed up so bad." Will said not explaining anything yet as he wiped his eyes and rubbed them almost as if to wipe away his feelings, though it didn't work, he looked over to Gabe who was now sitting beside him and sided and began to explain everything.

When Sean drove in and parked in the driveway he quickly helped his sister inside making sure to run her into her room quick enough so that Serris and Sarah wouldn't notice their crying sister. When he got his sister to her room he set her down on her bed and closed her door and sat beside her, deciding it was best to not leave her alone yet. He layed sat beside her with his legs crossed as he looked down at his sister while she just stared at the ceiling. "Sean?" She asked her voice hoarse as she turned slightly to look at her brother who was holding her hand. "Yeah?" Sean asked in a small voice matching her volume. "I messed up. This is my fault..." She trailed off as he voice cracked at the end and she squeezed her eyes shut not wanting to cry anymore. "Hey. Hey. No it's not. This is neither of your faults. It was just a misunderstanding." He said trying to make the situation better for his sister as he felt his chest tighten hearing the pain in her voice. "No. It is." She said sitting up still having to slightly look up at him. "I should have told him I liked him back. I was so afriad of what could happen after seeing you with Kaycee...And he liked me back he even said it and I was too scared to even admit to the one person it matter to."

"Hey, fear does nothing but control you, alright? You told me that with Kaycee so I didn't let it control me because I had you to help me, yeah it turned out bad but what would I be doing if I didn't act on it? Sitting there leading myself on to someone that isn't reading for that type of thing? You let your fear control and that's fine. He will understand when he listens and he will. He's just letting his fear control him now." Sean said with a small smile that his sister returned. That was one thing about having Sean as a brother, he always knew what to say. "Now I'm going to my room, get some sleep and I'll keep Serris and Sarah out." Sean said kissing his sisters head and walking out. Y/N layed back down and as tired as she was all she could do was think, think about Will, think about what to do next, so many things. She didn't even realize when she feel asleep, just when she woke up.

There was a timid knock at her window making her body tense and jolt awake. When she sat up her eyes widened and her body didn't move to the window as fast as she wanted, though she moved as fast as she could, when she got to the window she unlocked it and opened it letting Will sliently climb through. When he made it in he stood up and looked at the girl who looked better, she was no longer shaking, she wasn't pale, the only thing that was out of the ordinary was that fact that she still looked tired. When she looked at him she was saddened when she noticed nothing changed for the better. His shoulders stayed slouched, he wore an unsure frown, his eyes were bloodshot, he messed with his fingers and kept his eyes anywhere but her except when he would let him travel to her and he would just stare at her. Both of them wanted to speak, yet neither of them wanted to say the wrong words. 'fear does nothing but control you.' Seans words floated around her head and she sucked in a breath making Will look to her. "Will. I do like you. I always have. I've liked you since I was ten. I was so afriad to have my feelings put out that even when you said you liked me I couldn't admit that I liked you just the same. And I'm sorry I hurt you and I'm sorry I made it to where you couldn't believe me but that's the truth." Y/N saidslwoly watching his reaction and all he could do was smile, it was like he suddenly changed his mood all at once. "I understand. I get it you were scared, and so was I. I'm sorry for not listening and believe you and making this all ten times harder but believe me when i say I love you Y/N I really do and I want to be with you." He said with a smile and Y/Ns heart fluttered with happiness. "I want to be with you too Will."

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: powerlilly

Sorry my chapter have been unedited I was just trying to get someone posted for you guys. Thank you so much for still reading my book. I'm going to go back edit my last chapter please relaize I am an awful speller and I don't have autocorrect so sorry if my spelling bothers you at times comment and I'll fix it if wanted.