Imagine#21(Part3)

Sean, Kaycee, and Y/n had sat in mostly silence since the pair had arrived at the boys house, there were sudden bursts of laughter but other than that it was just silence. To Sean the silence felt normal, they were watching a movie, you were supposed to be silent when watching movies right? Though it was a different silence to the two girls who just so happened to be cuddled up under a blanket together next to the boy, since they had recently made up from whatever was going on it didn't surprise the boy. The silence though was thick and tension filled to the two girls who only dared to break it with laughter. Each of the had waited for the other to bring up the problem but neither of them did. Each time they looked at the other their stomache filled with dread yet excitment, neither of them really knew how they would handle the outcome. If Kaycee was picked how would Y/n feel? And if Y/n was picked how would Kaycee feel? Both of them were silently hoping to be picked yet they were scared of what it would do to the other since they were so fond of each other and their happiness. Y/n had been the one to break the silence with a strudy voice. "Sean can we pause the movie for a moment?" She asked sitting up slightly having the light blue blanket tighten around Kaycees shoulder when it moved. Y/n had figured she'd take it upon herself to ask, Kaycee was always strong for the both of them so Y/n could be strong for Kaycee when she needed, and they both knew they needed each other in that moment. "Yeah, sure." Sean said with a shrug as she pressed the pause button on the movie and turned slightly on his bed to face the two girls who seemed weirdly serious.

"What's up?" His tone and his face both voiced his confusion and then Kaycee took the stand. This wasn't uncommon, the two girls practically finishing their sentences yet it helped the latter in this conversation. "Sean I like you." Kaycee said slowly letting the boy take in the news before she looked to her best friend. "She likes you." Kaycees face had a small encouraging smile letting Y/n know that everything would be okay and that nothing would change. "We like you." Y/n said pushing a finger between the herself and the innocent eyed girl beside her. For Sean the news was a shock. Sure he had thought about both the girls in that way but the feeling always came out the same, he loved them both, but he was a teenager. He wasn't sure of the difference between loving a girl the way his parents loved each other and the way he loved his sisters and friends. And he wasn't sure if one of the girls were the difference. "Uhm, I.." Sean trailed off not knowing what to say as he cheeks heated up. The thought was flattering for sure because two girls were beautiful but he didn't want to hurt them. "You don't have to say anything." Y/n says quickly notiving how they had put him on the spot and they didn't want to pressure him into anything or make him feel as if he had to choose between them. "We just wanted you to know." Kaycee said chimming in. "Can I have to..I don't know..think about everything? I can like..let you know what I think..or I guess feel soon?" Sean prompted his voice the pinicule of unsureness. "Of course. Don't feel compelled to do or say anything. We just didn't find it fair to leave you in the darkness." Kaycee said a assuring smile written across her face as both the girls began to feel like themselves. Y/n smiled at Kaycees tone, that was something she always admired from the girl. She always knew what to say to make you feel safe and sound.

The next day Sean found himself seeking advice from his two best friends, Josh and Julian. They all sat in the middle of Seans livingroom floor with a bowl of cereal. "So what is this all about?" Josh asked tiredly as he brought a spoonful of his brightly colored cereal to his lips. "They like me." Sean says with a unsure feeling growing inside him, should I really be asking for advice about this? If I'm not confident in my choice maybe I should wait.. Seans mind was up all night as he tossed and turned. Both the boys eyes widened and they pushed their bowls aside onto the table as they looked to the dimple cheeked boy. "Them as in-" Josh was always the level headed one, and he was using a calm head and words as he approached the situation knowing if Sean needed their advice they needed to stay calm for the most likely fazzled boy, but Julian had a much different appoarch. And that was obvious when his loud and surprised voice cut over top of Joshs. "Kaycee and Y/n like you?!" Julian was all but jumping onto the boy as he made sure his new information was correct. "Yes. Julian now focus." Sean said his voice completely serious as he looked at the calm Josh and the hyper Julain. "Now listen I need advice. I'm confused. I've never actually had feelings for someone and I don't want to hurt them and I don't want to pick the wrong one. Or what if I don't even like them I mean that could be a-" Sean began to ramble on and Josh was quick to grab his shoulders in attempt to shut the boy up, and attempt that worked. "Listen. We're going to help you but you need to calm down." Joshs words made Sean take in a breath while he nodded looking between the boys who moved themselves so they were cross legged right in front of him. "Listen. When you are around them do you have a different feeling than when you're around us?" Julian asked using one of the methods he had found to work when he needed to make sure he truley liked Chloe. Sean mulled over his question and looked over all of his feelings, and sure enough the answer was a powerful yes. Sean nodded his head making the two boys do the same. "So, how does it feel when you're with Kaycee? And then how is it when you're with Y/n?" Josh was careful yet again with his words as if he were tip-toeing around a snake.

"I'm not sure.." Sean was confused, how could he put into words his feelings for the two girls. "I mean they're both amazing but when I'm with Kaycee she has this like..smile that lights up the whole room and she knows what to say. She's smart and talented and honestly amazing." Sean found himself at a loss for words describing the girl, this was something he had been the whole night. "And Y/n?" Josh asked nodding for him to say how he felt about the latter. "She's amazing too. But when I'm with her it's different." Sean said with a sigh, the thought slightly made him upset but he pushed it away thinking it was nothing. Maybe it was because for what felt like years he was always being compared to Kaycee, like people expected them to get together, so it was easier for him to go with, it was easier for him to think about since the fact had been brought up so much throughout the past few years. "But sometimes it's better." He was reluctant with his words, he hadn't wanted to dig into a whole new part of his heart to explain how he felt for the two girls so he kept it simple. "She's amazing but she just isn't so confident and sometimes she's closed off?" Seans words yet again showed how unsure he was of even his own feelings.

It had reached hour two of the boys staying to Sean and they knew that it was nearing time for them to leave so they began to tie up the loose ends of thier conversation. "So are you any more confident about what your answer will be?" Josh asked as he made his way into the kitchen to set their dirty dishes into Seans familys sink. "Not really." Sure they had tapped into some different parts of Seans feelings that he wasn't so aware of before the boys had been there but he still wasn't sure what to pick. "If you're not sure don't make a choice. Don't make a split choice when it could could hurt you and them both." Josh said as he walked in. Sean nodded though he knew he was going to choose soon no matter what.

He already knew who he was going to choose.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: powerlilly
I am actually SO FREAKING SORRY! I know you probably want the ending to this but I just wanted it to be good and I didn't think it would be if I pushed it all into one chapter, plus that would be very long and I thought this would be better. But I am going to try to have this upcoming chapter up sooner as I know you guys are probably really tired of my failing updating.