Imagine #4

Y/N was probably one of the best known dancers as she was based as an equal with Sean and Kaycee plus she was Kaycees twin sister. Kaycee and Y/N had just proformed their dance for Alexanders class and were walking out of the building when they were met by all of the boys. Kaycee and Sean shyly hold hands while Y/N stood beside Kenneth and none of them really noticed the two best friends who were almost tackling each other over who got to ask Y/N out. Kaycee turns around giggling at the scene making Y/N laugh as well and both of them cover their faces. "Guys. Stop." Sean said laughing making the boys stand up straight as they realize they had got the attention of them others. "Sorry." Gabe says blushing as he dusts himself off and looks at Y/N who was trying to get her face back to a normal color. "Guys I was think sleepover at my place?" Sean ask looking at everyone. "We'll be there." Kaycee says speaking for her and her sister. "I will." Kenneth says putting a arm around Y/Ns should. "We will too." Gabe says for himself and Will.

It was six and everyone was at Seans house. Gabe and Will were in the kitchen whispering still arguing. Kaycee, Sean and Y/N were on the couch with Kaycee and Sean trying to get her to ask out Kenneth and Kenneth was in the bathroom. Everyone was watching a movie when Y/N said she was going to get a drink which caused Gabe and Will to follow her. "Oh hey guys." She says as she takes a drink out of her cup adn without any of them noticing Kaycee, Sean, and Kenneth were listening aswell since they knew what they were doing. "Okay. Y/N we both really like you.." Gabe tries to start but stops when      Y/N coughs on her drink. "No..I'm sorry..keep going." She says setting her cup down. "Okay this has been putting a wedge between us so we just want you to pick between one of us right now." Will says making Y/N furrow her eyebrows as she didn't like either of them. Sean and Kaycee were holding Kenneth back. "Guys..I'm sorry but I don't like either of you.." Y/N says making all of the boys faces fall other than two. "Then..who?" Gabe asks tears going to his eyes. "Ken.." She says but doesn't get his whole name out as she is stopped due to Kenneths voice. "Yes!"

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:powerlilly

Hey! I am so sorry! It is really bad but I didn't really know how to go with it. I hope you kind of enjoyed it. Everyone keep up with the requests!