Imagine #7

You were Nats younger sister making you 15, you and Sean had been dating for around a year now. It was your birthday and you were excited to be 16 but at the same time you couldn't help the sadness that over came you when you realized Sean was still on tour and couldn't be with you on your special day. You woke up at eight and turned on your phone to see serveral notifictaions, some from fans and some from friends. There were lots of posts from your friends, sister, and Sean. You liked all of them and some of the ones from your fans before getting up and getting dress. When you got back to your phone there was a messgae from Sean. 'Hey baby I'm really really busy with my work I'm sorry but I will call you as soon as I can I love you beautiful hope you have a wonderful and amazing day!' She smiled at the message and texted back saying that it was fine and she would see him when he called her. She walked down stairs to see her sister smiling as she whipsered with their mother. "Hey Nat." You say smiling as you get to her and she hugs you. "How does it feel to be sixteen?" Nat asks smiling handing her sister a water bottle as they were going to spend the day out, go to dance, and then come back. "Awsome just wish I was as talented as you." She says smiling making Nat shake her head and laugh as they walk out to the mall.

The sisters were walking back home to the house but Nat stopped her at the front door. "Alright I'm going in you wait a few minutes alright?" Nat says smiling.

"There's a suprise party isn't there?" Y/N asks shaking her with a smile when Nat nods never being able to keep a secret well. "Fine lets get this over with so hopefully I don't miss Seans call like yesterday." She says with a small smile as she begins to time three minutes when Nat walks inside. Once three minutes was up Y/N opens the door and sets her bag down by the door, the lights were off so she was waiting for her sister or mom or even a friend to jump up and shout "suprise" but it didn't happen. As she tried to look at the dark room a small globe that would light up to the beat of music went off showing rainbow colored lights that circled around the room. Once Y/Ns eyes ajusted she relaized that there were papers stuck to the walls there looked to be thirty or more papers each one spread out. She walked over to the closest one and brought the paper to her face since the room was still not as bright as it could be. A smile went to her face when she recognized the hand writing as Seans. She went around reading each paper, each one either explaining a memory he would never forget with her or explaining something he loved about her, each paper was filled front and back. When she got to the last one she had to wipe her eyes as she was going to cry but she knew her mother and sister had to watching somewhere. When she got to this paper it was folded unlike the rest, she unfolded it with her slightly shaking hands with a smile on her face. The paper read 'go to the kitchen they're waiting.' She figured this meant that the notes were over and she would go onto the party and she would get a call tonight asking how much she loved the notes. What she didn't expect was the lights in the kitchen to go on when she entered and come face to face with Sean standing between Nat and their mother. Y/N covered her mouth quickly and turns around tears coming out of her eyes and she turned around, Nat and her mother smiling and Sean staring at her as he had missed her and he was in love with the sight. He walked two steps only to be met by Y/Ns body jumping into him though he caught her and he chuckled. "Happy birthday." He say smiling and she chuckling tears still in her eyes he presses their lips together for the first time in months and to them. Everything was complete.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: Someone in my DMs

Hope you all like it! Keep requesting please! Also if any of you like 13 Reasons Why would you read a story I write about it? I have two chapters done but I am not sure if I'll keep in my privates or post it. It's going to be a Justin Foley one because someone texted me asking for it.