A thank you note and information

Hey guy! So this is chapter 200! Wow, crazy right? Some of you guys have been voting and commenting since the day I started this book and I just want to say that your constant love and reassurance for my writing makes me so happy. Since you can't post more than 200 chapters on a story I'm going to be making a new story because honestly I kinda loved writing for this one and it was also highly requested by someone of you. I made this book over a year ago and I would of never imagined that it would still be up or that it would have this many reads, so thank you guys!

I know I put you guys through a lot when I would randomly disappear for weeks at a time when I had school and I can't promise it won't happen with my second book but I'm going to try to write as much as I can. I also know my second book may not get as many reads or anything because I believe my reader total as gone down but that's okay, I enjoy writing, even if it was only for one person I'd keep writing.

The only thing I'm asking from you guys is to request. It means the world to me when you guys do, now I'm going to try to do as many of my own ideas as possible and lately it's been getting easier but I'd still really appreciate the requests.

My second book will be published when I have three or so chapters, and yes for those who have asked the second book will involve more dancers such as Jayy Hancock and Jade Chynoweth. Also yes there will be girls as well as guys so you may request for anyone.

Any requested placed on this chapter will be on the second book. Here are the formats:

Imagine:
Name: Your name or Y/n.
Ages: How old you would like them to be.
Dancer: Who you want it to be with.
Personality: How you want your character to be, also if you think I may not get the dancers personality right.
Summary: A small summary of what you would like to happen.

Prefernce:
Simply list the preference and if you would like it to be for girls, guys, or both.

Now please keep in mind you do not have to follow those, I take random requests that I can build on as well I have just gotten messages saying that they wish their was a lay out so they didn't over look anything that needed to be mentioned. Remember you may also request in my messages or on my message board. I love you guys so so much and I'm sad to be ending this one but so so happy to be starting another! I hope you all enjoyed this book and will consider reading my next one.

{1.24.19}

EDIT! {2.6.19}

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that the second book (the sequel) is up and able to read now! I hope you enjoy!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨|| 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙨 🎉