Imagine #20 (Part 2.)

Kaycee and Y/n stood beside each other within their group of friends outside of Immaspace while they waited for their rides. Nobody really spoke to the two of them today, well, actually everyone tried but since all they gave were short answers they stopped, they could scene something was wrong since the two of them weren't talking to each other and during their long friendship there were only two times when they stopped talking to each other longer than two minutes as a joke and each of those times they still talked to everyone else, today they didn't even talk to Sean. Their group of friends was now down to Kaycee, Y/n, Sean and Josh. Josh and Sean stood at a small distance from the two girls since their conversation actually involed the two of the girls. "So like what's going on? Those two are the most talkitive people I've ever met and all I've gotten today was a sarcastic chuckle and a half smile." Josh was confused while he spoke to Sean figuring he would be the first to know of the problem. "I honestly don't even know." Sean said looking over to the shorter girls who simply stood in silence yet their arms were still touching each others and then back to Josh. "But I'm going to find out. Here's your ride see ya." Sean says giving Josh a hug as Julian pulls up opening the back door so that they could start their weekend sleepover. "So what's up?" Sean asks dragging his voice out awkwardly as he approached the two girls with his arms crossed behind his back. "Hellooooo." He says doing his best Donkey impression pushing his face up against Y/ns and then moving quickly to go to Kaycee copying his movements with the with. "Hello!" Both the girls slightly chuckled. "Alright. I have an idea now that I have the two of you smiling your beautiful smiles." He says stepping slightly in front of Kaycee so the two of them could look at him as the both of them got a small pink blush along their cheeks from his small compliment. "Today. My house. Movies." He says smiling, this was something the three of them did together a lot. They would clean up Seans basement and bring down the spare matress and watch several movies, Kaycee and Y/n had to bring a bag of snacks and then Sean would normally make something and they'd always have a bowl of ice cream. "Actually I don't know if I-" Y/n began to give an excuse for herself to not have to go, she wasn't sure if she could do that right now, she knew she and Kaycee would hopefully be fine by the end of the week because neither of them were very good at staying mad at each other, but she wasn;t sure if she could watch the two of them together because she thought she was betraying her best friend by having feelings for the boy Kaycee liked.

"We'd love too." Kaycee says with a small smile, she knew it was probably rude to speak for Y/n but she was taking her sisters advise and putting herself out there as well as taking the lead. Kaycee was hoping she could come up with a plan to talk to Y/n before they went to Seans but if not she decided she would talk to them there, Sean was also their best friend and he could help, right? Sean got a smile on his face and nodded as he moved out of the way hearing a car pull up behind him, when he moved they were all greeted with the presences of Kylie. "Oh, hey Kylie!" Kaycee says with a smile as she waves to her sister her mood heightening slightly from knwoing she would get to talk to her best friend and her sister was still there. "Hey Kaycee. Oh, Y/n your mom said there was stuff she had to finish today and tomorrow so for me to pick you up and you could stay with us, do you have clothes? Or a key so we can get you some?" Kylie asks and Kaycee speaks first before Y/n tried to say she could just drop her off at her house. "She wears my size and I actually have a spot in my dresser for the clothes she's left behind." Kaycee was determined to be able to talk to Y/n and this was perfect. Y/n and Kaycee say bye to Sean after agreeing on a time and they went towards her house.

Kaycee and Y/n sat upon Kaycees bed in silence, as if they were both daring the other to speak first, and then, Kaycee took the dare. "So what happened last week?" Kaycee asks her voice sturdy and confused not positive if her sisters words had been correct, Y/n opened her mouth only to close it again since Kaycee spoke again. "And I want the truth this time." Y/n sighed and nodded before slidding slightly to look at Kaycee in the eyes. "I like him Kaycee." Kylie was proven right and Kaycee nods for her to keep going. "I didn't really know and I'm so sorry that I ruined your first crush for you I just didn't know how to react, but I'm going to stay out of the way so things can go back to normal with us and you can be happy with Sean. You really deserve each other." As hard as it was for her to speak the words they seemed to come out like liquid velvet, but not to Kaycee, it was almost like sandpaper to her. "No, Y/n. Never put your feelings aside for me alright? We'll get through this like we always have. Our first dance class? Our first broken bones? Our first wins? Our first loses? Our first fight? We've always done this together. We're not letting anything change that, especially not now, and especially not Sean. He wouldn't want that, I don't want that, and I know you don't want that either." Y/n sighed and visibly relaxed, Kaycees words were excatly what she needed to hear. "But then what are we going to do? Make ourselves misreable?" Y/n would rather be hurt than both her and Kaycee, that's how it for both of them, which is why Kaycee had an idea. "No. We'll talk to Sean today. Now, I know this will be nerveracking for both of us but we can do it together. I mean it's noy like we choose at the end of the day anyways." Kaycee says pointing out that neither of them had even spoken to Sean about their feelings. "Alright." Y/n said with a sigh.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: powerlilly

Okay so that was honestly really bad and I know it's been like a whole week so you deserve better. BUT I had a project each day this week and it was very stressful but I think I'm learning how to handle it better so I should get the next part out sooner. I noticed half way through this I wasn't really using my full writingabilitys so I decided that I'd make it a three parter and simply put this in as, well, I guess just information about what is happening with our girls. I have a lot more to put here but I'm too tired, even though it's only 7. Bye, I love y'all thanks for the love even though I kinda suck at updating, also there will be a second book as long as everyone wants one because I really enjoy writing these for you and I love reading the feedback weather through my DMs or my comments.