Goddaughter, Godfather

A/n Big shout out to 17_fan_girl for making this trailer for me. I love it so much. I appreciate all the work put into it. Enjoy the book. 

News:

Meghan Markle's bridesmaid of honor revealed

Meghan Markle, 36, and Prince Harry, 33, are due to wed in little then a week and they have now revealed who will be Meghan's maid of Honor, Prince Harrys niece and goddaughter

Stacey Frances Elizabeth is Harry's 16 year old niece. A source revealed that she was ecstatic to be the maid of honor for her uncle and soon to be aunt. "She was more then happy to become a big part of their wedding," the spokesperson for Stacey explained, " She was surprised that Meghan choose her but agreed none the less."
The young royal and her godfather have had a close relationship during her 16 years of being in the spotlight so we were kind hoping that it would be her. Meghan also revealed that she and her soon to be niece have a sweet relationship.
"Stacey is a sweet, innocent, young girl and we have become close these past few months. Her relationship with Harry is adorable to watch and I am honored to become her aunt along with young prince George and Charlotte." Meghan smiled during an interview after announcing the engagement.
The couple also revealed, before we were told that the 16 year old royal was Meghans Maid of Honor, that they wished for her to sing on the day because of her 'angelic voice'. We haven't heard her before but if what her parents and other family members say are true then we hope that wish comes true even with the new news.
Stacey Frances Elizabeth will be standing beside the couple along with her father, the Duke of Cambridge. This will be her first time being part of a royal wedding as when her parents married she wasn't accepted by the Queen due to her being conceived before their marriage.
We wish her luck and congrats to the happy couple.

Other news:
Stacey Frances Elizabeth has been accepted as a royal.
The new prince has been named Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge
Princess Stacey of Cambridge to return to Secondary school after wedding
Adorable moment as Prince Harry and his goddaughter walk along palace private garden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"You ok?"Uncle Harry asked, knocking me out of my thoughts

"Hmm, me, yea, I'm fine." I said smiling up at him.
"Come on, I'm your uncle, tell me. I won't tell your parents if that's what your worried about." He said bumping into my shoulder lightly.
"No no, we are not doing that again." I said pointing to him jokingly.
"What do you mean?" He asked innocently causing me to roll my eyes.
"The last time I told you something you told dad and then he told me." I stated.
"That was one time." He tried to defend himself.
I gave him a look.
"Ok maybe not just once." He sighed.
"That's better." I nodded.

We made our way to grandmas (Diana) bench and sat on it. I looked at the flowers in her garden and smiled softly as I seen a white Lily. Dad said that I was like her with favorite flower choices.

"So, Stacey."Uncle Harry started once again dragging me out of my thoughts.
"Yes uncle." I asked emphasizing the word uncle.
" Haha very funny" He said smiling sarcastically.
"What your my uncle." I shrugged.
"What do you think of singing a solo for the wedding?" He asked hesitantly.
I looked up at him in shock.
"Umm, I dunno." I said tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Think about it." He said putting his hand on my shoulder before getting up and walking away.

I looked down, thinking about it. Did I want the whole world to hear me singing? I suddenly looked up and stood up quickly.

"Uncle Harry." I called turning towards his direction.
"Hmm" he asked turning around.
"You didn't get far did you? I was thinking for at least 10 mins."I joked.
He laughed a bit before looking at me again.
"I will sing for your wedding." I smiled.
He smiled broadly at me.
"Thank you." He nodded.
I nodded.
"talk to grandmother about the song I suppose. Keep it as a surprise for all of us." He winked jokingly.
"I shall speak to the queen after lunch with her." I laughed following him out of the gardens.