1

Jungkook growls in frustration as his washing machine dies for the third time that week. "You would make enough money to buy a new one if you joined the gang~" Sehun subtly hints, sitting on the youngers dryer while sipping a beer. Jungkook sends a glaree to the rainbow haired boy before responding, "For literally the millionth time in the past three years, I don't want to joing your gang or any other gang. I am an easy target and I enjoy being able to walk through the streets at night with my only worry being idiotic rapists and robbers. Now, help me and stop drinking the apartment of a minor."
Sehun rolls his eyes and tosses his beer can away before smacking the machine so hard that is sputters and starts running again. "There, now I left a present for you on your bed, talk to you later and make sure to tell your boss I said hello." Sehun states and hugs his suspicious friend, running to the front door and waiting to hear the boys reaction to the present.
"SEHUN HYUNG, YOU ASS!" Jungkook yells, staring at the multiple vibrators and buttplugs, "ACTUALLY, THEY GO IN YOUR ASS!" Sehun responds and slams the door, leaing to go do illegal things. "My only friend and all he does is tease me for being a virgin that hasn;t even used sex toys." Jungkook mutters, putting the box under his bed. He checks his watch and almost screams at the time, speeding to get dressed before running out of his door and down the street to his job. After his parents kicked him out for not buying them drugs with his money, he moved to a drug town and after a few days, he started watching his neighbors kids for a little bit of cash at night and in the day, he takes care of animals at a vet office. He would rather not have drug dealers trying to kill him because they missed a delivery to stay and watch their kids because he was late, so as soon as he reaches the front door, it opens and the couple is glaairn at his sweaty form.
"You're late." The tall man growls, stepping out and walking to the car while the barely clothed female sighs, "I got groceries and they are in the fridge, feel free to make whatever, I know you like to cook. Winter is in her room and Royce is in his playpin in the livingroom. I left this months money on the kitchen table, we will be back at about three a.m.. Oh, and Winter has a surprise for you in the garage." She says and gives him a small hug before running off to join the man.
"Mommy?" a quiet voice calls before a three year old girl is throwing herself against Jungkooks legs. "Hello, Winnie!" Junkook squeals, scooping the girl into his arms and sqeezing her in a hug. He may have just turned eightteen two days prior, but he has been on his own for over two years, and after a year of raising himself, he starting raising Winter. Royce is only one month old, but only takes a bottle from Jungkook because since Royce is allergic to formula, but can't be breast fed, he always pukes it back up later, but neither of his biological parents will clean the puke off of him, but Jungkook will and will sing while doing it.
"It's okay, don't tell Jer, but I made you their god parent. They go to you if anything happens to us, as well as our money so that you have the financial support to take care of them. We do some risky stuff and if it weren't for my husband, you would already have them, I'm not the most capable mother and he is no where near father material." Everyday those words play in Jungkooks head, she had said that as response to him apologising when Winter had called him mommy.
"Mommy, make brownies?" Winters says and Jungkook smiles, picking her up and placing her on his hip, "Maybe after dinner, what do you want for dinner?" He asks, walking into the living room and smiling at the sleeping baby, knowing Royce is going to wake up in about an hour and not go to sleep till three in the morning. "Dumplings!" She exclaims and giggles as she is tickled and bounced, "Alright, veggie or chicken?"
"CHICKEN!" she screams and he tosses her onto the couch, "No problem, do you want to go to work with me tomorrow?" Kir said they wont be back until around three, which means they wont be back until around noon, drunk and maybe high. "Animals?" She asks and when Jungkook nods, she starts bouncing around before running to her room to pack a bag. It was common for the kids to go to work with Jungkook and only be with their birth parents for about twelve hours a week.

"Sehun, you know I am with my kids and I don't have a car." Jungkook says through the phone after being invited to meet his friends gang. "Bring them, they can play with the dogs!" Sehun laughs and Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Royce is an infant and I have treated your dogs, Ram, Bain, and Mia would be fine with the kids, but Sookie would probably eat Winter and then I would have to kill your dog." Jungkook informs and starts plating the dumpling, jumping at the sound of Royce waking up and crying. "What if we came over?" Sehun suggests and Jungkook growls, "This isn't my house, I would be fine with you, but I don't want an entire gang cussing around my-the ki-" Jungkook starts, but hears an unfamiliar voice from the other end, "We tracked it, lets go meet the famous Jungkook." Jungkooks face turns red in anger, "OH SEHUN!"
"Your heard that? Oops, we will be over in a few." Jungkook tosses his flip phone onto the counter and sets his and Winters plates on the table before picking up Royce and bouncing him until he calmed down enough and started trying to suckling Jungkook through his shirt. "No, no, mine don't work that way. I will make you a bottle." Jungkook coos, whishing nothing more than to be a carrier. Some males actually develop a uterus and ovaries when during puberty, but he tested negative when he turned fifteen. A lot of people make conspiracies that the carriers are actually supernatural creatures, Jungkook slightly believes some of them, but mainly hopes the mate theory is true. He has always been kinky minded and the idea of someone drinking his blood turned him on. "Food?" Winter asks, peeking in the room with a curious expression. "On the table, be careful getting in your seat." Jungkook says and slowly walks into the kitchen to make a bottle.
As soon as the bottle is finished and Royce is latched, the doorbell rings and Jungkook sighs, knowing there are about twenty people outside. "They better not want food." Jungkook mumbles, grabbing his paycheck and slidding it in his bag on the way to the door. "Let us in~" Sehun whines and Jungkook slams the door open, "You're only allowed in on one condition, you don't destroy the house and understand that if you cuss, I will throw you out by your ear." Jungkook growls, shocking all of the men that nod nervously. "Good, now come on in, I am not feeding you." Jungkook says with a smile and bounces Royce to the kitchen where he sits with Winter. "Jungkook, you should get tested for being a carrier again." Sehun says, walking into the kitchen with his friends behind him, making Winter jump and start coughing in shock. "No point in getting my hopes up again." Jungkook mumbles, rubbing Winters back until she calms down. The moment she sees all of the males, her eyes widden and fill with tears while she climbs into Jungkooks lap. "Wait, these aren't his kids?" A tall guy with big ears asks with a shocked expression, "No, I just babysit them, granted, they both call me mom and they are legally my kids if anything happens to their drug dealing parents." Jungkook states and the men all nod before a short bald man decides to speak, "Well, we are EXO, the head branch of the SM Mafia group. My name is Kyungsoo and I would like to know the names of their birth parents."
Jungkooks jaw drops and he sighs, shoving Winters last dumpling into her mouth to make she eats enough before bed. "Kir and Jer. Thats all they tell me and thats all I don't ask, Jer has a gun that has been aimed at me on multiple occasions, so I prefer not to tick him off. Kir is nice and tries to control him, but she still wears the most revealing clothing so they can buy drugs and sell them for more." Jungkook mumbles and all of the boys faces twist into evi smirks, "So that is who has been causing us problems with the police..... Thank you, Jungkook. You may be getting those kids sooner than you think."