6

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SOMEONE LEFT A BOX AND RAN AWAY AND YOU OPENED IT AND ENDED UP RELEASING A BEAR IN THE FRONT ROOM'?" Jungkook exclaims, rushing to close the breakroom with the kids in it and Amber guarding from the inside. "I thought it was our waiting chairs, but I had already taken off one side of the box when I heard the growl!" Yugyeom exclaims and Jungkook ignores the pressure in his chest and runs to the lobby. "Okay, you know a bunch of supernatural creatures, call a dtrong and fast one!" Jungkook says almost sarcastically before grabbing a package of raw meat from the fridge and slowly steping into the lobby. "Hi, sweetie~" He says in a hushed tone and when the bear turned around, he saw how scared it truly was. "I brought you food." Jungkook says and opens the package, tossing half of it to the paws of the bear and watching a it starts eating. "Please don't hurt me." Jungkook requests and takes a shuffles forward, stopping within the three foot range when the bear looks at him and bares its teeth. "Hey, I have two children, you aren't allowed to hurt me." Jungkook states and his eyes widen when the bear nods and lays on the ground with his head stuck up. "I am going to give you the rest of this with sleepy juice in it." Jungkook says and pulls out the other ball of meet and a few syringes that he always has incase they get an aggressie animal that he can't calm down or doesn't trust. The young boy injects the anesthesia into the meat and gently hands it to the bear, petting its head while it eats until the animal calmly falls asleep. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN CALM ANY ANIMAL DOWN, EVEN A BEAR! Oh, and Jin is on his way with a few of his friends... as in, his entire clan." Yugyeom says and Jungkook groans before laying on the bear like it was a pillow. "Well, he is going to freak out and my chest hurts~" Jungkook whines feeling how built up the pressure is until he remembers he took lactation supplements over eight hours earlier. He pulls his shirt open and peekss, only to slowly place it back down and gently pat it. "What was that for?" Yugyeom asks and Jungkook grins, "Jinnie gave lactation pills so that I can get Royce to eat without puking it up every time and maybe get him to sleep in longer intervals." Jungkook says and Yugyeom starts cheering about how he doesn't have to get the supplements for Jungkooks birthday present anymore. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jin yells from the doorway, only seeing a sleeping bear and trashed room with Yugyeom dancing in the middle of it. "Your mate has something Wiccan in him,  this animal whispering thing is starting to terrify me." Yugyeom says and Jungkook stands from his temporary pillow and winces when his mate hugs him tightly, putting more pressure on his chest. "Why did you flinch?" Jin asks and starts searching blood and bruises, but stops when Jungkook grabs the sides of his face, "Hey, sensitive to pressure n my chest right now, I will start leaking the moment Royce cries." Jungkook says and Jin sighs in relief, kissing Jungkook deeply.
"Well, hi, I am Taehyung and I have brought my puppy, Yeontan. He hasn't gotten his shots yet." A tall boys says from the arms of a purple headed dimple boy. "I'm Namjoon, the Warlock. Taehyung is a Faerie." The purple head says and Jungkook nods, looking to the group of three, two had black hair, but the smallest one had bright pink hair and was wearing fluffy clothes while his companions were in all black. "Shortest to tallest, that is Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Jimin is a purbred omegan werewolf, Yoongi is a vampire and Hoseok is an alpha werewolf." Jin says and Jungkook nods before realising he left the kids alone in a room with the door shut. "Crap!" He mutters and runs to the room, throwing the door open and instantly turning away. "Yugyeom, you let the bear lose, you get to clean up the bear mess and the child tornado." Jungkook says and walks away with wide eyes and a head ache, leaving everyone a chance to look in and see the shredded couch and exploded markers.
"Jungkook-" Jin starts and sighs, quickly grabbing the very clean and very awake Royce who was ready to start crying for food any moment, and sped after his mate, spouting a warning on his way, "Amber barely tolerates me, be careful getting next to Winter." He calls and follows the scent of his mate, soon ending up in a room that had about twelve cats and most of them were on Jungkooks legs as the younger pet them and cried. "Kookie, you need to tell me what is going on." Jin says gently, sitting down and using his free hand to drag his mate into his lap. "It's just, they were my kids anyway, I just didn't buy their food, dipers, clothes, or house them, but now I have to do all of that with a salary that pays my bills and leaves me ten dollars for food. I bought food with the money Kir gave me for watching and taking care of the kids, but their lawyer called and said that Jer put a block on the money she left me for when they did get caught." Jungkook sobs and lays his head in his hands while Jin rubs his back. "Well, how about we get a house, move into it, and I will buy the food and pay the bills while you do what you love and take care of the kids and tame nutty animals." Jin suggests, even though he already started looking for a house-mansion. "That is a lot of money that I can't ask you to spe-" Jungkook starts, but Jin cuts him off with a kiss, "I am your mate, you can ask me for anything. And besides, all those friends out there are a part of my clan that doubles as a gang. Since I have plenty of money, so do you because we are mates forever, therefore, what's mine is yours." Jin says and Jungkooks eyes widen at the mention of a gang.
"Why is this the first I am hearing of a gang?" Jungkook asks and Jin rolls his eyes with a bright smile, "Because all we really do is is stop illegal gun and drug sales. We take the money and send the cartel to the police." Jin admits and Jungkook smiles, but winces and grabs his chest while Royce starts to cry. "Did your milk drop?" Jin asks and when Jungkook shows a confused expression, the elder sighs and pulls the neck of Jungkooks shirt open and looks at his chest, smiling when he sees the trails of moisture and smells the nutrient filled liquid. "You are officially lactaiting, you can nurse him now." Jin says and Jungkook gasps, looking into his shirt to see that not only does he need a towel, but also a bra. "How did I not notice they had gotten this big when I checked less that a half hour ago?" Jungkook asks, grabbing the baby and jumping in shock when Royce tries to pull his shirt down. "Maybe because you only look swollen until the milk drops and starts leaking." Jin says kisses the mating mark, causing Jungkook to moan in pleasure and surprise. "How about you feed Royce?" Jin suggests and Jungkook nods eagerly, taking off his soaked sweater and tanktop and pulling Royce against his chest, staring confusedly while trying to put the baby in a position where he can latch properly. "I just realised, I don't actually know how to breastfeed." Jungkook admits, making Jin chuckle and kiss his pout. "Namjoon has worked in a few nurserys, he could show you if you're comfortable with that?" Jin offers and when Jungkook nods, he smiles and stands with the two younger in his arms, "You can use my sweatshirt as a cover, but I need to introduce you." Jin says and Jungkook nods, leaning his head against his mates chest while trying to calm Royce down enough to breath.
"Why is he so upset?" Jimin asks as the couple enters the now clean lobby. "Umm, he is allergic to formula, so I took lactation pills, but I don't know how to nurse." Jungkook says and Jimin and Taehyung grin. "We can help!" Taehung exclaims and he and Jimin grab Jungkook and Royce, making the male omega sqeal in shock of being taken from his mate. "We were born into the supernatural world as submissives, so we had to take classes for it when we were little." Jimin admits and Jungkook just turns his gaze between the two, ignoring when Jin throws a sweatshirt over his chest. "Okay, well how do I do this, then?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin adjusts how he was cradling Royce before telling Jungkook what to do, "Since he has always been on formula, he has the instinct, but has never had the expirience, so you rub your nipple over his mouth until he tries to find it and latch." Taehyung instructs and Jungkook hesitantly does so under the sweatshirt until he is tearing up in frustration. "Hyung, will you attack us if we touch him to help?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looks up to see his mates eyes are glowing red and he is inching closer. He watches when Seokjin looks around and backs up, "Yoongi, Hosoek, hold me back just incase." Jin says and Jungkook just watches in awe as his mate is held back while Namjoon looks ready to jump on the three. "Lets teach you how to omega!"