23

"I don't get it, is Sanha going to be two weeks late, too?" Jungkook asks as he waddles around with Lisa latched and Royce on his hip as stomach continued to be in the way of everything and his baby boy continued kicking him from inside. "Maybe you will smehow manage to be the last of us three to give birth even though you were the first." Taehyung teases and Jungkook glares, "Don't get ahead of your self, you still have at least another month until I have to midwife for you. I still can't believe Jimin went into labour at lunch and managed to have both out and fed by dinner! Not fair." Jungkook mutters and Taehyung giggles, rubbing his own bump, "But you had a giant baby while Hyun-jin and Seung-min were barely six pounds each."
"Yeah, but neither of them have fangs! I don't get it, his first birth was extremely easy with easy kids where mine are going to be barely a month apart, but one is constantly draining me of blood with her father while three infants drain me of milk while the other one keeps finding animals and tries to guilt me into nurisng them. You know, Winter brought me a flipping Borneo Bay Cat cub yesterday." Jungkook states and Taehyungs eyebrows shoot up, "Where the hell did she find one of those?!"
"No clue, but it is Ambers problem now." The younger mutters, pacing around because of-well, he doesn't know why, but he feels like pacing will make it better. "One problem at a time, if you want to go on and birth Sanha, just get Jin hyung to bang you until your water breaks." Tae suggests and Jungkook rolls his eyes, "No sex until the rip heals and post pregnancy blood stops." The younger grumbles, sitting down because Royce decided it was time to babble and bounce until he shocks both of the pregnant omegas.
"Mama!" Royce screams and while Tae squeals, Jungkook just stares until he just breaks down sobbing while Taehyung rubs his back for comfort while both of the babies start crying with him, not knowing what was going on. "Kookie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asks and the younger sniffles, looking between the two babies, wishing he had Winter with him as well, "They-They are just so-so perfect an-and I am hormonal and overwhelmed and I miss Jin and my parents and Sehun and the smell of anything makes me sick, my ankles are swollen, I am still fat after having Lisa because Sanha is still in there and I just want to have rough sex with Jin until I pass out and wake up to all of my babies cuddled with me, watching a movie while Jin makes breakfast becasue they are growing up and want them little forever, but I so tired of the diapers!"
Taehyung slowly backs away until he reaches the living room and is able to grab his phone and call Jin, who is on a shopping spree for Winters birthday as said girl is being spoiled by her grandparents. "Hello?"
"Hey, Jin hyung. Jungkook is breaking down." Taehyung says as the infants cries quiet down. "On my way."

"Jungkook, tell me what you wants me to do." Jin says, trying to calm his mate while Lisa and Royce sleep in the living room with Winter and Jungkooks parents. "I don't know, I just can't stop crying!" The younger sobs and Hyo-rin chuckles, remembering the exact same thing happening to her after she had him. "I take Jin, you take Jungkook?" Young-bae suggests and Hyo-rin nods before they both go into the kitchen after tucking Winter into the couch as she dozes to Mulan. "Jin, honey, go outside and talk with Young-bae while I calm Jungkook down."  Hyo-rin says and Jin hesitantly leaves after placing a kiss on his mates forehead.
"Mom, what is going on?" Jungkook asks as his tears flood and Hyo-rin smiles, "Baby, usually, after having a baby, hormones try to start regulating themselves, but since you're still pregnant, it isn't working to well. So lets lay you down for a nap so you can sleep for more than two hours at a time, and when you wake up, we will figure out how to get Sanha out." Hyo-rin says and Jungkook nods, waddling painfully after her as she waits for him at the stairs to help him up them.

"Why can't I comfort my mate?" Jin asks, trying not to cry. "Well, son, he just had his first baby while ou weren't around and he is tired, hormonal, and in pain. Plus, omegan hormones very comonly send them into heat about two weeks after their pregnancy, so his body is very confused." Young-bae says and Jin groans, "I can't help?"
"Nope, not really, other than watch the kids for the next couple of hours and when he wakes up from his nap, you should have a few tactics of how to get baby number two out so his body can actually heal. Just, control your instincts this time so he can have some support." The elder states, patting Jins shoulder as he makes his way to the door while Hyo-rin comes down the stairs. "Rasberry leaf tea, nursing both babies at once, and a few squats, should get him. Or find somewhere he can go swimming without worry about his blood getting in the water. Have fun, sweetie, and call us when he goes into labour so we can watch the kids."

"Jinnie~" Jungkook whines, waddling around his room as he feels his hips break apart. He had woken up from his nap to a contraction, but his water still hadn't broken. "Whats wrong?" Jin asks, speeding into the room, instantly freezing when he sees his mate doing the labour pace in a t-shirt. "Alright, let me call your parents to watch the kids." Jin says, thanking everything that all the kids were still asleep so he could comfort his mate while making the call.
He pulls Jungkooks hips agaisnt his own and sways them to releive a little bit of pressure and relax the tension while the phone rings.
"Did it work?" Hyo-rin says as soon as she answers. "No, he woke up from his nap in labour, all of the kids are still sleeping in the living room." Jin says and hangs up, going back to his mate. "Did what work?" Jungkook groans, feeling the contractions worse than with Lisa. "She told me like four methods to help you into labour, so we have a lot of rasberry leaf tea." Jin says quietly, noticing that his mate would rather calm surroundings. "I think I dialated while I was sleeping because I can feel Sanha moving down." Jungkook whines, spreading his legs a little more as his mate picks him up and lays him on the bed to see.
"Ten centimeters, so where do you want me?" Jin asks and Jungkook sits up, hinting to what he wants, luckily, his mate can read him well and moves behind him. Jins knees were up and being braced on by Jungkook as the elder rubs Jungkooks sides in a comforting manner. "I love you." Jin whispers as his whines and sobs from pain. "And I love our kids, all four of them."