9-Mentions of Sex, No Description of Process-

When Jin got the two second call from Yuyeom, he sped the kids to the clan hideout and handed them directly to Jimin and Taehyung, "There is a half gallon or breast milk in the fridge of his apartment, when you run out, check the fridge at our new house." He says and speeds out to Jungkook, hoping Yugyeom left and didn't give into his beta instincts.
The moment Jin gets to the door of the office, his alpha growls insatifaction of the sweet scent of his mates slick, so when he walks in, he crouches down next to the passed out omega. The pleasure from physical contact with his alpha is enough to wake Jungkook up, and squint at his alpha. "Hyungie, it hurts." Jungkook sobs and Jin wraps his mates arms around his neck and legs around his wait, placing his hands on the omegas completely soaked butt. "Lets go christen our new house, Jimin and Taehyung have the kids." Jin says and squeezes Jungkooks thighs, growling lowly when Jungkook whines and rutts his hardening penis into the elders abbs. "Kookie, wait a minute." Jin says, trying to contol himself, the omegas mating hormones pulling at his brain and erection. "Alpha~" Jungkook sobs and rutts again, gasping as he is tossed onto a bed, "I love you, but you will not feel your legs after this." Seokjin growls and rips their clothes off, getting to the point.

Over the week, Jungkook would pass out every few orgasms, so during those little times, Jin would pump the milk out of his mates swollen teats and leave it in the downstairs fridge where it would go missing by the time the next pint was in. Granted, Jin has knotted a few times and since he is a vampire, the knott lasts for five to eight hours, so Jungkook will wake up horny and the poor boy can't get the pleasure his body desires, and he cries everytime.
At the end of the week, Jungkook wakes up sore, tired, and sticky and goes to move, but not only is an arm holding his waist, but he can feel something swollen in his backside. "Babe, the knott won't go down for at least an hour, so just breathe and talk to me." Jin says, running his fingers over Jungkooks bruised and bitten hips. "Well, before Yugyeom had to call you, an old lady came in with a tamed crocodile that needed its claws trimmed." Jungkook mumbles, fiddling with the blanket edge. "I hope she gave you a tip." Jin says sarcastically and Jungkook giggles, "Well, she payed us 300,000 dollars in cash and now has my number because I was the first vet that accepted her exotic pet." Jungkook says and Jin smiles brightly, "Thats great! Doesn't that mean you guys can go to a better building now?" Jin asks and Jungkook sighs, "Yugyeom doesn't really want to do the vet thing, he only agreed to do it because I was seventeen and needed someone with a degree to sign the papers, so he knew that since we are friends, he could get a little bit of money for signing papers and never have to take care of animals that scare him." Jungkook admits and Jin goes silent to think before coming up with an idea. "Well, how about we make you a website, and get you a car, and you can go to peoples houses to help their animals? This house has eight bedrooms, so you could use one of them for if you ever have to preform surgery." Jin says and Jungkook nods slowly, "I like that idea, but I think we should settle the kids in first... Wait, we were out for a week, how is Royce eating?" Jungkook asks worridley and Jin chuckles, "You did pass out a few times, so when I wasn't attatched, I would pump you and leave the milk in the fridge, and someone picked it up every time, but once we get a shower, you can cuddle with the kids and talk to Jimin and Taehyung while us alphas paint and design childrens rooms." Jin says and wiggles a little, noticing that the swelling had gone down, but Jungkook whimpers at the pain, "Sorry, but I can pull out now." Jin whispers and gently removes himself, marveling in the sight of his cum leaking from his shivering mate. "Is it normal for my stomach to be so stretched with cum?" Jungkook asks, poking his belly and turning red at the feeling of fluid gushing from his rear. "Yup, now lets get you cleaned up, Taehyung left a new enema hose so that nothing will stay and get infected. . . Lets see if it another one of your turn ons~"

"We're here and we bring cranky kids that want their mommy!" Taehyung yells, bursting through the front door, Jimin and two crying children close behind. "Hi!" Jungkook says, waving with a bright smile on the couch. "Be careful, but you can hug mommy." Jin says and Winter looks up with teary eyes and sees her mommy, instantly screaming and jumping into his arms. Jungkook winces as he catches her, but hugs her none-the-less. "Little miss has been complaining since day two and crying since day four." Jimin says and Jungkook nods, "The longest we have been separated since we met is one day." The Younger admits and sets Winter in his sore lap, ignoring the pain and holding his hands out for the screaming infant. "He has literally cried non stop, even when he was sleeping and he has barely eaten." Taehyung says as the male is handed his baby that instantly grabs at the males shirt and screams louder. "Alrighty then." Jungkook says and pulls his shirt off and a blanket around his shoulders to cover himself incase an alpha came in. "Mommy, I want too!" Winter yells and goes for Jungkooks other breast, but Jin grabs her and holds her on his hip, "But that is Roycies milk. Wouldn't you rather some banana milk?" Jin suggests and Winter pouts, "No. Mommys." She says sternly. "Kookie?" Jin says questioningly. "She has teeth and I am not sure starting her on breastfeeding this late is a good idea. Wanning her won't be easy." Jungkook admits and Jin nods. Jungkooks body is already under a lot of stress to recover from his heat, so Jin doesn't want him to stress over an upset Winter.
"Winter, your teeth could hurt mommy, so how about we get you banana milk or even strawberry milk and you can watch a princess movie?" Jin suggests and Winter nods, screaming a word that Jin is unsure of and looks to Jungkook for a translation, "She wants to watch her favourite princess movie. Big Hero Six has the prettiest princess, Baymax." Jungkook giggles and Jin raises his eyebrows, but nods and searches google for it. "How did Baymax become a princess?" Jimin asks and Jungkook blushes, "Winter asked if there was such a thing as fat princesses, so I didn't know what to tell her until Sehun sent me a picture of Baymax wearing an Elsa costume." Jungkook admits and winces as Royce unlatches and screams in his ear. "Calm down and I will switch you to the other side, but I doo not apreciate screaming and you know it." Jungkook scolds and Royce stops screaming, but whines until he is on the teat that isn't out of milk. "I need to feed you, it has been a week since you have eaten." Jin says and goes to the kitchen while Jimin crouches next to Jungkook, "Did you two have sex while you were in wolf form?" the older asks and Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "I didn't know I could shift?" the younger admits and Jimin groans. "That is honestly my personal favourite during my heat, but this means I need to teach you how to shift. It increases stamina and healing." Jimin says and Taehyung rolls his eyes, "I know heat can be painful, but I can't help but wish I had one so that Namjoon would have to pay attention to only me for a week." Jimin grins, "Well, why don't you go through his potions and see if there is one that induces rut and put it in his food?"
"I love you and I so hope I get pregnant."