7

"Um, why did you knock him out?" Jungkook asks, holding a suckling Royce to his chest while also running his fingers through the hair of an unconcious Seokjin. "His alpha instincts tried to take over because you were making physical contact with someone other than him or your children/ a child that you imprinted on." Namjoon says, hugging Taehyung to his chest while Yoongi and Hoseok sandwich Jimin between them. "Well, it isn't like I can have kids, so I guess I imprinted on Royce and Win-where is Winter?" Jungkook says, looking around until Amber walks in with Winter holding her harness, calming Jungkook for a moment until he realises the bear is right behind them. "Mommy, Benny has baby in tummy." Winter says and pets the bear, now named Benny, on the shoulder. "Kookie, your an omega, that means you're a carrier, in human terms." Jimin says and Jungkook fiddles with the sweatshirt, "I was tested a couple of years ago and I am not a carrier." Jungkook says sadly and Jimin and Taehyung instantly feel bad for the boy. He obviously was born to be a mom, but he can't get pregnant. "Damnit, Namjoon." Jin growls, sitting up and rubbing his temples until he catches sight of his mate and smiles in satisfaction of seeing his omega nursing his pup. "Sorry, but you were almost out of Yoongi and Hoseoks grip and I didn't really want you attacking our mates." Namjoons says and Jin sighs, wrapping an arm around Jungkooks shoulders. "Mommy, Daddy, I hungry." Winter says and Jungkook quickly checks his watch before abrubtly standing, luckily not disturbing Royce, and waddles to the break room to grab his wallet. "Yugyeom, can you go get her some food?" Jungkook asks since the younger has a car. "Yeah, I will be back in a little whi-" Yugyeom starts, but is cut off when Namjoon places a hand on his shoulder, "What do you want to eat?" He asks and Jungkook whines, "I will buy food for her, you don't need to. I just don't have a car." Jungkook says and Yugyeom rolls his eyes, "Jungkook, you're breast feeding now, that means you can't skip lunch everyday to get her lunch." Yugyeom says and Jungkook winces when he feels the glare of his mate, knowing he is now in trouble. "Hyung, don't glare at me, my kids come first." Jungkook states and jumps when Benny starts nuzzling his side. "Definetly Wiccan. Jungkook, have you ever noticed anything really wierd when you sneeze or get sick in general?" Taehyung asks and Yugeom is the one to awnser, "He never notices. He lit the drapes on fire one time!" Yugyeom exclaims and Jungkook blushes and notices that Royce is no longer suckling, but squirming. "Can I burp him?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, hand Royce to Jimin  and looking down at the half worn sweatshirt, shrugging before fully wearing it and facing his mate, "I need to feed our daughter, so I will se-" the brunette starts, but is interrupted by a bag of takeout appearing in front of him and Jins mischevious smirk. "I was just distracting you so Namjoon could cast a spell." Jin whispers and Jungkook groans, flopping against the very cuddly bear. "Thank you." Jungkook squeezes out and goes to grab the bag, but Yugyeoms gasp distracts him. "Whats the proble-oh. Hi, hyungs!" Jungkook says and Yugyeom grabs Jungkooks arm, pulling him away from EXO. "Yugyeom, you've met Sehun." The omega says with a confused expression. "Well, you can't be around alphas anymore unless your mate trusts them or else there is going to be a fight." Yugyeom growls in his ear and pushes Jungkook back to a tense Jin. "Wow, Kook, found your mate, congrats!" Sehun says with a big smile, "I just came because Mia is having pups again. I was hoping that once they are born, you could nueter her?" Sehun asks and Chanyeol walks up with the panting pit in his arms.
"Sure, you know what room to put her in, pay me when you pick her up." Jungkook says and remembers that Amber may need to be fixed. "Yugyeom, did I ever say that Amber was fixe-nevermind." Jungkook says, catching sight of Taehyungs puppy, mounting a layed down Amber that wasn't biting back, which means she is in heat. "Umm, we may have a litter of puppies on the way soon other than Mias." Jungkook states and leans into his mates touch as hands wrap around his waist, "Tell your friends to leave, you need to eat because I smell your blood sugar dropping." Jin says and Jungkook nods, feeling slightly dizzy. "Sehun, I will call you when Mia is ready." Jungkook says, feeling his eyes droop in exhaustion. "Okay, thank you, Kookie!" Sehun says and leaves with the rest of EXO. "Jungkook, no falling asleep before you eat." Jin says in a tone the make Jungkook shudder and whimper. "Hyung, I'm tired." Jungkook whines, completely relaxing into his mates hold. "After you eat, I will take you and the kids home, now stop disobeying your alpha." Jin growls and Jungkook falls to his knees at the voice, not knowing why it happened. "Hyung is using his alpha voice and I don't think Jungkook understands what is happening." Jimin says, seeing the scared expression on the boys face. "Seokjin hyung, Jungkook has never been told about this, he doesn't understand what is happening." Taehyung says loudly and Jin freezes, quickl sinking down with Jungkook and hugging him and mumbling apologies.
"Hyung, why did that happen?" Jungkook whispers, "I'm sorry, babe, it is called an alpha voice, it will make your inner wolf submit to varrying degrees." Jin explains and Jungkook nods into the vampires neck. "Lets eat so you can go to sleep and soak in everything that has happened today." Jin says and carries his mate to the break room where everyone else had moved to when they got a little intemate. "Mommy! Oppas gave chicken!" Winter exclaims and Jungkook smiles, sitting next to her while between Jins legs. "Did you says thank you?" Jungkook asks and slowly opens his mouth to accept the steak being held at his mouth by his mate. Winter hasn't quite grasped the concept of verbal mannerisms, so she does the sign language verion of 'Thank You' to the rest of the boys. "I think Royce is hungry again." Jimin says and gently passes the baby to Jungkook who smiles and shakes his head, "Nope, just talking." Jungkook says and sets his baby in his lap, giving the occasional tickle that always recieves a giggle while Jin forcefeeds the last few bites of rice to his mate.
"Hyung, my stomach doesn't hold this much, you're going to make me puke." Jungkook whines, making the elder sigh and put down the fork, so Jungkook sighs in reliefs and leans against Jins chest, running his fingers through the now sleeping babys hair. "Mommy, I tired. We go home." Winter demands and Jungkook chuckles, holding his arms out. "Come here and you can sleep." Jungkook says and Winter happily curls up in her mommys lap while Junkook lifts Royce up so that he was in a burping position. "Hyung, did you mark him?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook is the one that nods, granted, it is because he is falling asleep, but it works. "Yeah, but I am not sure when his heat will start." Jin says and Hoseok smirks, "Don't worry, he will call you. But he is breastfeeding now, so how will Royce eat? Jungkook is not going to be able to pump an entire weeks worth of milk if he doesn't even know when it is going to happen." Hoseok says and Jin sighs, "When he has his sleeping spells during his heat, I could pump him. It isn't that hard." Jin says.
"I am surprised he is okay with all of this. He is only eighteen and already so comfortable with you, but are you sure he is going to move into a house with you?" Yoongi asks and Jin grins, "Of course he will, it is the best for our kids. He can't exactly stay where he has been forever, there was a drug trade off in the alleyway next to it this morning. Not safe for kids." Jin says and smirks as Amber rubs against him to get head rubs. "Just so you know, he sometimes has night terrors, so make sure there is never breakable items around where he is sleeping." Yugyeom says while standing up, "I am going to stay with Mia overnight, but you are going to have to take the bear with you, she doesn't like me." He adds, opening the door, "Is this your way of telling us we need to go?" Namjoon asks. "This is my way of telling Jin hyung to take his family home to sleep before my mate and his clan get here and wake them up."
"Alright. Don't move, hyung, I am going to send you home."
"Beam us up, Scotty."
"Stop with your nerdy bull crap, have fun and let us know when and where wee need to pick up the kids."