2

Whatever Kyungsoo meant had Jungkook Jungshook as he carried the two sleeping kids to the vet office at five in the morning. "Hey, Kook. I already set up the fouton in the break room." Yugyeom says as Jungkook walks into the office, making the bunny boy grin and nod a thank you before heading to the break room and laying Winter down before he realises he has never brought Royce to work before and he would need a place to lay him. He looks around for a moment before remembering they have a bunch of large wooden crates for incase an animal goes into labour, so he uses one hand to pull the box into the break room and lines it with multiple blankets that he lays the sleeping baby on.
"I know it is first thing in the morning, but someone just brought in an aggressive stray with a bullet wound." Yugyeoms says, peaking into the room before running back out at the sound of loud barking and growling. Jungkook grabs the muzzla off the wall and runs out of the break room, closing the door on his way and arriving in the lobby, gasping at the man holding the leash of a giant dog. But the leash was actually a chain and judging by the blood, it has been on the pit-mastiff mix for over a week, plus, the dog is growling at of fear and trying to get away from the man. The man glares around and Jungkook doesn't enjoy the vibes he gets from him and how the dog keeps growling at his handler. "Where did you find this dog?" Jungkook asks and slowly aproaches them, raising an eyebrow when the man kicks the injured dog and it whimpers, trying to pull away from him. "He was in my yard when I woke up and he was jumping at my door. So I brought him here so you can decide if I need to finish the job or you can save him and let the pound kill him." The man says and sets the chain down. "Well, since he isn't your dog, leave your information with Yugyeom and I will tend to him and find a home for him." Jungkook says and the man backs away from the dog while approching it, gasping when it leans against him and shows affection.
Jungkook quickly and gently removes the chain and his jaw drops at the damage. "Common, girl, lets get you cleaned up!" Jungkook says sweetly and the dog actually follows him. "What should I name you?" Jungkook mumbles, putting a step stool out and watching as the large dog uses it to get up, whimpering as she puts weight on her shot paw. "If you like kids, you're living with me." Jungkook says, petting her and glancing at the bullet wound and raw neck. "Will you let me sedate you?" Jungkook asks, pulling out a syringe and gas mask, sighing in relief when she just lays down in her side. "Okay, your name is now Amber because why not." Jungkook says and sticks the needle in her butt and the mask on her face before starting to clean, sew, and remove bullets.

"So you tamed the dog, named her, and now you're going to introduce her to Winter?" Yugyeom asks, moving a pregnant, feral cat to the holding room so she can be prepared for fostering. "Her name is Amber and she is my baby." Jungkook states, hooking up the harness. The bullet hadn't been in far enough to damage anything, so he was able to remove the bullet and put a bandaid on it and she wsa walking regularly once she was off the anesthesia. So he now has a harness on her and due to her skinny form, he also has food for her and the children so he can test multiple theories. "Mommy!" Winter exclaims and runs right past Amber to hug Jungkook, who is shocked the Amber sniffs the small girl hugging him and just licks her face before sitting on his left. "Well, you have a dog." Yugyeom states and pats Jungkooks shoulder, only to jump away as Amber growls at him.
"Okay, Amber likes me and Winter, but what about Royce?" Jungkook says and goes to the stirring baby, pulling him out and tickling him until he opens his eyes with a giggle. "Amber-" Jungkook calls and Amber slowly walks over and does the same thing to Royce that she did to Winter. "Okay, time to eat." Jungkook says, feeling satisfied that all of 'his' children get along.
Jungkook hands a Happy Meal bag to Winter and grabs a bottle from the breakrooms mini fridge, placing it so that Royce is laying on a pillow and able to drink it without holding it because he can't. "Amber, I can give you a cheeseburger and kible." Jungkook says putting an unwrapped burger in the already prepared bowl of kible, when he sets it down, she quickly starts eating and he remembers he needs to test her territory aggresion, so he reaches down and places his hand on the bowl. The action makes Amber freeze before she sits down and stares at Jungkook and when he takes his hand away, she starts eating again.
"Perfect, she can stay in here with them while you come help me, someone found a stray puppy that needs mange treatment." Yugyeom states and Jungkook sighs, pecking all three on the forehead and goes to help run the business that is literally two boys with expirience that decided to work out of a small building with no state permit because they were too young and broke.