5

"Thank you da-Oppa!" Winter exclaims, taking a bite of her pancakes while Jungkook continues to shower. Jin was doing just fine sitting with Winter until he heard Royce crying and decided to go grab him and allow Jungkook a little more relaxation time, that is, until he passes the bathroom and hears Jungkooks quiet snores. Jin sighs, slightly angry at the fact that his mate would put himself in danger of drowning, but shakes it off and moves Royce to one arm while going into the bathroom and carefully opening the shower to see Jungkook sleeping while standing up. "Kookie, this is dangerous." Jin mumbles and wraps his arm around the front of Jungkooks shoulds and chuckles when the younger just leans onto his mate and nuzzles him.
Seokjin just shakes his head and sets his mate on the bathroom floor to turn off the water before picking him back up and taking him to the bedroom and laying him down. "Lets see if I need to make you a bottle or not." Jin mutter and looks at Jungkook slightly swollen chest and red nipples and with a shake of his head, he reaches down and gently pinches it. No milk comes out, but Jungkook does wake up with wide eyes. "What happened?" Jungkook exclaims, looking around and shivering as the water on him starts to become cold. "You fell asleep in the shower, so I pulled you out. Are you sure you have to go to work? I feel like you should stay home and sleep." Jin says, carressing his mates forehead and cheek. "Hyung, I have to work. It is only me and Yugyeomie who work their, and we don't have a business permit. We only charge enough to where we both make a ten dollar profit off of each animal that requires shots or surgery. I don't even have a degree because I am only eighteen. Also, Yugyeom doesn't get along with any of the dogs.... and that one horse." Junkook says and gives a whatever smile before hi eyes widen and he pulls his blanket to cover his lower half. "You don't hide from me." Seokjin growls, his alpha trying to take over, not liking that his omega is hiding what belongs to him. Jungkook freezes at the tone and turns red, slowly taking the blanket off.
Jin shakes his head and apologises for being aggressive, kisses him on the forhead and Jungkook smiles at the dominant caringness before getting dressed in skinny jeans and a red and black holed sweater over a black tanktop. With a groan of exhaustion, Jungkook leaves the room and goes to the kitchen where he is greeted with his children and mate eating breakfast. "Do I get to introduce you as my boyfriend?" Jungkook asks and Jin nods with a grin before trying to get Royce to take the bottle, but the baby just starts crying and Jungkooks eyes start to water at the fact that his baby is hungry and sick. "Don't worry, you'll start producing soon, but make sure you call me when you do." Jin says and Jungkook nods, handing the elder his phone so he can put his number in, but when the phone is returned, Jungkooks eyes widen, "Why would you put that?!" The younger exclaims and Jin smirks, "Because I am your alpha and that is what you will call me when we are in our own home." Jin says and Jungkook slowly nods before hitting save and finishing his food. "Well, I need to go to work before Yugyeom calls me saying someone brought in another skunk." Jungkook says, flashing back to the first year they started. "Alright, I will drop you off and be back at lunch and after work, I will get the kids, you get your bags." Jin says and pecks Jungkooks lips before walking out of the apartment with both children in his arms and the carrier hanging on his pinky. "Are you gonna be our daddy?" Winter asks, making Jin look at her with a bright smile, "I love you and your mommy, so I hope so." Jin says and chuckles when Winter grins and throws her arms around his neck. "Love you too, daddy." She mumbles, falling asleep.

"Okay, I will be back at noon with food for you and the kids and my friend might bring in his puppy." Jin says at the door and Jungkook smiles, pulling him in for a kiss that escalates quickly, to where Jin is grabbing Jungkooks butt and they are started apart by Yugyeom clearing his throat. "Your Seokjin Hyungs mate?" Yugyeom asks and Jungkooks eyes widen while he tries to get Jin to release his butt, but failing miserably. "Yeah, but how do you know him and how do you know about mates?" Jungkook asks and Yugyeom shrugs, "My boyfriend Jinyoung who is actually my mate, has a clan and a member of his clan is friends with the leader of Jin Hyungs clan." Yugyeom states and Jungkook massages his temples and steps away from both of them. "Well, I am going to go clean because I need to do something and I have a lot of stress piling on, so by, Jinnie. Yugyeom, let me know when when someone walks in."