11

"Yes, I know and I apologise, but I need to know some stuff I should ask Jungkook about and you're his friend." Jin says, he had called Sehun the day before and managed to get the other alpha to agree to meeting up, even though his past aggression. "Yeah, I will tell you stuff, if I am allowed to see him and hug him whenever." Sehun says and Jin slightly growls before pushing it away and nodding. "Good. Okay, number one, he has been living on his own since he was fifteen-sixteen and was homeless for a few months until he was able to get an apartment. During those months, he refused to join my gang because he wanted no violence or drugs and wanted to be able to work like a normal person. I eventually learned his lack of want to join a gang was because his parents forced him to start working at the age of ten so they could take his money and buy drugs. Then they would proceed to beat him, not feed him, and send him to work his next shift. Two years ago, I sent his parents to rehab and now that they are out, they are actually searching for him so they can apolgise so tey can be in his life. His birthday is the first of September, which means you met him like two days after he turned eighteen, and his dream was to have children, but since he isn't a carrier, he gave up and started taking care of Winter and soon Royce. He actually was their birth moms midwife when Royce was born. When he was seventeen, he told me that he wants at least six kids, but would never mind having more and when he can't have anymore kids, he wants to start a shelter for aggressive dogs and exotic/abandoned animals." Sehun says and Jins jaw drops, "Thank you.... Has he ever mentioned anything about an engagment ring?"
Sehun grins and nods, "He wants a gold ring with rubys and your name needs to be on the inside. His ring size is seven, now I have to go, I am coming over tomorrow night to see Jungkook. And I am bringing dinner." Sehun states and walks off while Jin chuckles, "He wants and Iron Man themed ring. Perfect."

"It is just a cold." Jungkook groans while Taehyung and Jimin follow him around his house as he, against everyones wishes, picks up after the kids and prepares dinner. Yes, he has noticed his symptoms resemble pregnancy, but he doesn't want to get his hopes up and his omegan friends following him and telling him to check just to be sure is really distracing his sureness of his previous statement. "Just let Joonie do a quick check so we can be sure." Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs, leaning against the counter, about to respond, but is interupted by his gag reflex and is soon emptying his water into the kitchen sink. "Fine." He manages to rasp before continuing and not noticing the poof of green smoke behind him as Taehyung whispers his name into their enchanted rings. "Grab him a bucket and lets lay him on the couch."
"Okay, Kookie, I am just going to lift up your shirt and put my hands on your stomach. You'll be fine either way because Jin will kill me if you aren't and I have been working on a cure to cancer lately." Namjoon jokes, but quickly shuts up when his mate glares at him for insensitivity. "Okay, give me a mome-found it. . . . Okay yeah, you're pregnant, and the baby is about two weeks in vampire wolf conversion pregnancy time. Therefore, the baby is already showing signs of what it is, and fangs are visible. The morning sickness should lessen if you drink some blood. Animal may work, but I suggest human." Namjoon says and is startled when he looks up to see Jungkook with tears streaming down his face and Taehyung and Jimin cheering behind him.
"Does Jinnie hyung even want kids?" Jungkook asks with watery eyes and Namjoon grins, "Always has, he has been looking for his mate for about seventy years, so when he found you and saw you with Winter and Royce, he called us to rant about how perfect you are." Namjoon says and Jungkook giggles, wipping away his tears, "I'm goning to tell him when he gets home.... My parents must have paid the doctor to lie about the results." Jungkook mutters before carefully standing up, swaying a bit before gaining his composure and going to walk off, but is stopped by Taehyung and Jimin, "No moving around until you can keep something in your system. You're so weak right now that you can barely stand, so where does Jin keep his blood stash?" Jimin asks since oe of his mates has one aswell. "Um, he has been drinking from me." Jungkook admits shyly before pulling the collar of his sweater to show off multiple puncture wounds surrounded by purple.
"Namjoon, why are you so close to my mate?" Jin growls, opening the door and speeding into the living room. "Yeah, don't let an alpha vampire drink from you everyday unless you want him to get so possessive that he physically attacks anyone in the same building as you." Jimin whispers, his advice coming from expirience. "Jinnie, I was sick so Taehyung called him." Jungkook says and Namjoon glares at Jin, "Hyung, don't feed on him more than twice a week, he can't feed you and Royce and still be healthy." Namjoon says and Jin watches as Jungkook places his hands on his own stomach, "The doctor. . . Lied about me not being a carrier." Jungkook says and it takes a minute for Jin to process before his eyes are wide and he is spinning Jungkook around. "Hyung, you're going to make him puke again. Go get him a blood pouch, you two are going to be having a vampire, by the way." Taehyung says before pulling Namjoon out of the house while Jimin smirks at Jins shocked face. "I will go get a couple of Yoongi's stash, be back in a minute." Jimin says and leaves to his house next door.
"Jinnie, I think we should have all of our friends over tomorrow to share the good news." Jungkook says and Jin nods, kissing his mate mark, marveling in the sound of Jungkooks moan. "Sure, you call Sehun and invite him and EXO. But lets get something in your system first." Jin says and Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin all walk in with a few blood bags. "Hyungs, when do we get to have a baby?" Jimin whines and both of his alphas jaws drop, "you said you didin't want kids." Hoseok states and Jimin frowns, "No, I said I didn't want to bring children into the life of gang members. I have always wanted kids." Jimin says and Yoongi growls in satisfaction, setting the blood bags on the table before he and Hoseok wrap their arms around their omega. "Well, how about you stop taking that birth control and we will have a go at it everyday until it works?" Yoongi suggests and Jungkook cringes, "Yah! We don't need to know about yur sex lives! Go home and actually do it!" Jungkook yells and the trio of mates grin, "Thanks for the suggestion." The alphas say and drag their blushing omega out of the house.
"Looks like you won't be the only pregnant omega."
"Tae is pregnant too, thats why he wanted Namjoon to check. He has been wanting to surprise Namjoon and needed to know how his mate would check him before he could do the surprise."
"Three pregnant omegas might kills us alphas.
"Don't do anything stupid and we should be fine."