10

It has been two weeks since Jungkooks heat and he has gone with Seokjins suggestion and is now setting up his vet room while Winter and Royce take naps in their rooms. Jin has been busy on missons for the gang the past couple of days and the three miss him because of how late he comes home and how early he leaves. "Mommy, when is daddy going to come back?" Winter asks, walking in the room with Amber and a blanket over her shoulders. "I don't know ba-" Jungkook starts, but has to sprint to the bathroom and puke up his breakfast, grimacing at the sight. "Mommy, I call Daddy." Winter says and grabs the house phone, speed dialing Jin. Before Jungkook can object, he is puking in the toilet again.
When Jin gets the call, he sighs thinking it was just his family wondering when he would be home, so he decides he will call them back later and puts his phone away to continue his search for an engagment ring. Twenty minutes later, he picks up a call from Namjoon, "Yes?" Jin says frustratedly. "Dude, Winter just called me from the house phone. I sent Taehyung to check on them, but I heard puking." The warlock admits and Jin hangs up, running out of the building and once he was out of mortal sight, he speeds to his house, bursting into his bathroom to see Taehyung and Jimin rubbing the back of a dry heaving Jungkook. "Why is he sick?" Jin asks, and Taehyung glares at him, "This is what happens when an omega isn't around their mate enough." The Faerie growls and Jimin stands up, "He also had his first heat and has never shifted before. You may have mated with his human form, but his wolf still needs to be mated."
"Shit, could you teach him how to shift?" Jin asks and Jimin nods, "Yeah, but you'll need to mate him as soon as he does because it will send him back into heat if you don't. We will keep watch the kids, but don't go too far." The expirienced omega says and Taehyung leaves the room to watch the kids while Jimin helps Jungkook to his room where there is more space. "Kookie, I need you to think about what a wolf looks like and just keep thinking about it." Jimin says, stripping off the youngers clothes and ignoring Jins red eyes. "Hyung-" Jungkook groans, feeling a painful stretch in his shoulders and hips. "I know it hurts, but you will get even more sick if you don't." Jimin says and backs away from Jungkook, who was visibly changing while crying until he was fully covered in fur. "Is he concious?" Jin ask and Jimin chuckles, walking out of the room, "No, but his wolf is." The boy admits and Jin turns around to see the black, fur covered wolf butt.

"Is he still in wolf form?" Jimin asks, rocking Royce as the vampire walks down the stairs with a little bit of blood on his lips. "Yeah, why didn't he shift back?" Jin asks and Jimin chuckles, "He may be sterile, but that doesn't mean he won't bond with the person he wants to help him deliver his baby, so take Royce while my wolf befriends his wolf." Jimin says and goes upstairs, stripping his clothes off infront of Jungkooks wolf and shifting, bowing his head and waiting to see if the wolf will accept him. They stand for a while until the black wolf lets out a low whine and runs his side along the brown wolfs, their tails curling together before they both lay down, Jungkooks wolf curling into Jimins and falling asleep before his body shifts back to human form, Jimin following close behind.
"How did it go?" Jin asks as Jimin walks back down stairs, "He accepted me, but he may be sick when he wakes up. I know you've been looking for an engagement ring, but you can't leave him alone this long, especially when he is physically exhausted from taking care of both kids and setting up his business. He is only eighteen. . . I know you don't like the idea, but maybe you should talk to his friend Sehun and learn what a friend knows about him because I don't think Jungkook is used to being taken care of." Jimin rants before grabbing his jacket and Taehyung to leave the house, "If Winter ever has to call us because you didn't awnser the phone, there will be major problems." Taehyung growls and they both leave while Jin takes Royce to his crib and goes to cuddle with his mate, nuzzling the new bite mark and muttering, "What are you not telling me?"