8

"Babe, wake up a little." Jin whisper and Jungkooks eyes squint open and he rolls over with a groan beofore realising that Royce is crying. "Hyung, can you bring me Royce?" Jungkook mumbles, siting up and sliding halfway out of his-Jins- sweatshirt, feeling his nipples leak.
Within a few seconds, Jin is laying Jungkook back down and placing Royce right beside the younger in a position that allows the baby access to his food source. "Thank you." Jungkook whispers before falling back asleep as his baby latches. "Mommy, Daddy?" Winter sobs and Jin runs to the extra room to see the small girlcrying and hiding in the fur of Benny while Amber nuzzles her back. "What is it, sweetie?" Jin ask, being very happy that vampires do not require the sleep. "Dream!" Winter sobs and throws herself into Jins arms and the male gently bounces her until she calms down, "Want to sleep with me and mommy? We can protect you." Jin says and chuckles at the sleepy nod he gets in response, clamly walking to the bedroom and laying down with Winter sleeping on his chest.
Jin soon senses movement and rolls his eyes, "Yes, you two can come up here." Jin says and Amber crawls into the small gap between the adults legs while Benny just lays of the foot of the bed. "I love you, Jinnie hyung." Jungkook whispers, falling back asleep. "I love you two, little omega.

When Jungkook wakes up, he feels slightly odd, but shakes it off thinking its the feeling of sleeping more than an hour and actually having energy. And that there is a baby on his nipple and a bear on his feet. "Kookie, I want you to start pumping so that I can watch the kids while you are at work and that way you won't be so stressed at work." Jin says, sitting on the edge of the bed and Jungkook nods, "Sure, do you have a pump?" the younger asks and Jin grins, "I was given one with the lactation pills, which, you need to take." Jin says and grabs Royce, walking to the kitchen an soon being followed by Benny.
"What is this?" Jungkook asks, looking at the manilla folder on the table while Jin attatches the pump to his breast and turns it on. "The deed to our new house. Jimins parents gave it to him, but Yoongi and Hosoek bought him the house next to it. So I bought this one from him and Namjoon is thinking about buying th third one for him and Taehyung." Jin says, waiting to see how Jungkook will react. "Can you take this pump off me so I can hug you?" Jungkook asks, his eyes filled with happy tears. The final thing on his life wishlist was to have a house in a rural area and Jin just made him complete. "No, you need to pump, but I will happily kiss you." Jin says and Jungkook looks to the side, almost imediatly having a tongue in his mouth. "Eww!" Winter sqeals, making the two seperate and giggle. "I love you, Jaigiya!" Jungkook exclaims and almost purrs at the feeling that comes from Jins fingeers running over the mate mark. "I love you, too!" Jin says and kisses him again, just not as slobbery.
"I am never going to be able to surprise you with anything because you will probably have already gotten it for me." Jungkook pouts, making Jin grin, "Well, we do live in the woods which means Benny can live in the woods and in our house and you will make many animal friends, while also being taught how to use your powers by Namjoon and Taehyung since Tae is good with animal magic." Jungkook groans, "I will never win without you giving me the trophie, huh." Jungkook says and Jin nods, "It is my job. Now, since you're dried out, go get a hot shower and put vaseline on your nipples so they don't get irritated." Jin says and Jungkook grins at the caringness and removes the suction cups before going to the bathroom and doing as he said, slightly frowning at how when he is out of milk his chest hangs very loose. "Meh, it's for my baby." Jungkook mumbles and gets hit with a sudden wave of heat that makes him almost nauseous, but it goes as fast as it came, so Jungkook shrugs it off and jumps in the shower, scrubbing away all of his worries.

"I will be here at one  to bring you lunch." Jin says and kisses Jungkook before hopping in the car with the kids in the backseat and driving off with small 'I love you's being exchanged through the open windows. "Hey, Koo-are you alright?" Yugyeom asks, noticing how pale Jungkook looked and how he basically stumbled into the building, "I think it is just withdrawal from being away from my babies and my mate, I'll be fine." Jungkook says and goes to the bathroom to see what liquid was exiting his lower end. "What the heck?" Jungkook mumbles, only knowing that it was clear and smelt super sweet. "Well, I don't have time for whatever this is, toilet paper it is." He states and stickes a wad of it between his butt cheeks and another wad in the lining of his underwear(panties because they are always cheaper than boxers) before exiting the room and going to check on Mia, who was ahppily nursing her pups, but probably in dire need of water and fatty food. "Kookie, trade!" Yigyeom yells and runs to the backroom while Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief while going to the lobby where he quickly stops in his tracks. "Hi, this is Charlie. Can you trim his nails? They have been scratching up my floors like no tomorrow and my arthritis is to bad." The woman of about 83 says, holding the leashed harness that is conected to an 8ft crocodile. "Umm, sure. I will go get the nail sander and bring it out here, just give me a minute please." Jungkook says and ignores the throbbing pain that is appearing in his stomach.
"Thank you so much! Is there a way I can contact you if there is ever an emergancy with him? No vet has ever said yes to taking care of him and you did it no problem." The woman, who has claimed to be named Vivian, says, handing Jungkook an envelope with the payment. "Um, yeah. I can give you my personal number-" Jungkook starts and hands her a little business card with his name and number. "Thank you, Jungkook, enjoy your day!" She says and he sighs, "Maybe I should take the 'all animals welcome' part down." He mumble and goes to open the envelope, but a searing pain rips through his abdomen and he can feel his sweat pants dampen. "YUGYEOM!" Jungkook screams, gagging from the pain and dropping to the ground. "WHATS WRO-oh shit! I'LL CALL JIN HYUNG!" Yugyeom says and runs away to the back room and Jungkook can hear the door slam and lock, so he wiggles his way up, gasping at the pain and limping to the bathroom where his overheating proceeds to make him puke into the toilet.
"Kook, you're in heat and Jin is on his way, but I have to leave before I lose control, my beta instincts are screaming. Have fun for the week! Oh, and it won't hurt if you're with Jin hyung and let him do as he pleases, trust me." Yugyeom says and Jungkook groans in response, going back to puking and ignoring the sound of Yugyeoms car speeding away.
Jungkook just groans and lays down, "This sucks... I'll just ignore it until Jinnie gets here. I did leave the payment on the counter." Jungkook mutters and goes back to the counter and opens the envelope, just to drop it with a gasp. "She is fucking rich, no fucking wONDER SHE HAD A CROCODILE!" Jungkook screams, looking at the three stacks of hundred dollar bills. He quickly puts one in his safe, one if Yugyeoms, and one in their emergency safe and the moment he closes it the pain starts again.
"Jinnie, hurry up!" Jungkook whimpers and passes out.