20

"I just got you back a few months ago, are you sure I have to give you away?" Young-bae sobs as they wait for the music to play so they can walk down the stone plated isle. "Dad, you know where I live and you have a house key. Stop crying." Jungkook states and his dad chuckles, "Your mother said almost the same thing to her father before we got married." Jungkook shrugs, hearing the music and taking his fathers arm while Ducky and Pepper, two of the Emus, pull open the doors because Jin and Jungkook had decided it would be better to have handles instead of knobs so that all of the animlas could get in, if needed.
Jimin and Taehyungs parents were very noticably scowling at Jungkook from the second row while Jin and Jungkooks parents were in the front row, all but screaming as they cried. EXO was on the other side with Got7, recording everything and fawning over Winter, who was the flower girl, because she rode in on Bennys back while tossing flower pedals. Everyone-except for Jimin and Taehyungs parents- were dressed in casual, like the invitations asked, but their minister, Jackson, took it to a new level as he was in a wife beater and swin trunks. No shoes or even Bible, which slightly concerned Jungkook, but he was to busy trying not to laugh.
"Sup, my dudes, this ceremony of matrimony is going to be a little off because I forgot my notes, but they already signed the paper with witnesses, so this is just to give us an excuse to chuck rice at them. Good thing I know the main part that everyone should know by now because, who hasn't cried over at least one fictional wedding on repeat?" Jacksons opening was not expected, but it definetly relieved tension and got some laughs, but everyone had to try ignoring the scoffs of disapproval coming from row two. "Where is the baby? He has the rings, but I can't remember if he is on an Emu, a bear, or a godzilla sized dog." Jackson states and that is when the smallest Emu, Kenny, walks in with Royce strapped on his back and a bow that was tying the rings to his head. "Ah, there he is!" Jackson exclaims and grabs Royce, tickling him and making him giggle. "Okay, had to change some words because somebodys parents said I had to, but I still am not using what they said because 50's housewives are cliche. Now, Kim Seokjin, do you take this omega to be your permanent mate? Through all the hormones and sleepless nights of baby diapers?" Jackson says and Seokjin chuckles, grabbing Jungkooks hands, "I do."
"Of course you do. Jeon Jungkook, do you take this thick headed alpha to be your forever mate, through over protection, ass kissing, and really horny moments that seem to happen, every second of every day?" Jungkook rolls his eyes, smacking Jacksons arm, "A certain toddler better not ask me what that means, but I definetly do." The omega says and slides his ring on Jins finger while the alpha does the same to him, "I really hope you won't kill me because I now pronounce you humanly married mates." Since Jin was to busy laughing, Jungkook grumbles at Jackson before grabbing his mates collar and puling him down into a deep kiss, laughing into it as cheers errupt.

"Jungkook, these are my parents, Jisoo and Seung-hyun." Jin says and Jungkook laughs as his inlaws sob and pull him into a hug. "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!" Seung-hyung exclaims, pulling away and before Jungkook can respond, Jin turns him around as throats are cleared and he is met with very intimidating stares. "These are Jimins parents, Taemin and Solji, and these are Taehyungs parents, Hyolyn and Leo." Jin says and Jungkook nods, holding his hand out to shake and grimacing when the parents simply scoff at his greeting.
"Hello, I am Jungkook...... Okay, well, Jinnie, I am going to go ge-" Jungkook starts, but is rudely cut off by Taemin, "How dare you speak out of turn!" He says and Jungkook raises and eyebrow, "And you were about to do something without asking." Solji adds with a look of disgust and Jungkook almost growls. "Listen, you are in my house. You do not ge to speak to me that way, I understand you have your own views, but if you want to stay, I suggest you watch what you say to the pregnant mother. Now, excuse me, but I am going to go get my baby because he is hungry and I will send Winter over so that you can get her some food and maybe show her where Jimin and Taehyung are, she asked to see them last night." Jungkook says and Jin smiles, leaning down to kiss his mate before watching him walk away. "You need to punish your omega." Hyolyn grumbles and Jin growls loudly, shocking everyone.
"You will not insult me, or my mate, so get your head out of your asses and leave." Jin growls and when the offenders make no attempt to move, they let out screams of terror as vines wrap around their legs.
"He told you to leave, as did I, so I guess you need to be escorted." Jungkook says with a smirk, holding up his hand to control the plants. "Well I never-" Solji starts, but is interupted by a full donut being shoved in her mouth, "Sorry Mrs. Park, you seemed hungry... I guess it was for attention, but this should do." Sehun states before he and the rest of EXO's alphas grab the old fashioned betas and escort them out of the house with the help of aggressive Emus.
"Well, I think it is time to cut the cake." Jin suggests and Jungkook grins, "I would love to, but I still have to nurse Tilly and Royce." Jungkook says and Jin shrugs, "Tilly fits inside of your nursing dresses, so just use the sling for Royce." Jin says and the younger nods and grabs Rpyce from Jackson and Tilly from the heat box they had made for Amber, who ended up not actually birthing any live puppies. But she went into heat that morning, according to his father, so Taehyung brought Yeontan, since it is good for dogs to have at least one litter.

"Alright, we will be back around ten tomorrow, have fun!" Taehyung says, walking out of the house with Namjoon and Amber as the wizard was carring a passed out toddler and baby. "Remember, Jin hyung, you can do anything you want to him as long as there is no pressure on his stomach." Namjoon states with a smirk, quickly closing the door while Jin turns to a bright red Jungkook, "Where did you say ou were keeping those toys Sehun gave you?"