22

"Kookie? How are you doing?" Taehyung calls through the door, only getting a response of whines and pants since Jungkook was currently in the process of getting Lisa fully into his birthing canal. Jungkook had now been in labour for about seven hours and while Jimin and Taehyung really wanted to comfort their friend, they knew Jin was awake and scenting the air to make sure nobody was around his in pain omega.
"Could we call his parents?" Jimin asks and Namjoon instantly shakes his head, "Jin still gives assosiation of pain when it comes to Jungkook and his parents, so if Jin smelt them, I don't think I have a spell that would be able to knock him out." Namjoon admits, trying to think until the scream of his omega has him running to the kitchen. "Jungkooks powers are going haywire." Taehyung mumbles, closing the windows as all of the plants start to encase the house. "Maybe one of EXO's omegas could come over, they have all had kids, so wouldn't they be able to help?" Namjoon puts in and Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't see point in calling anyone when he is already pushing. By the time someone gets here, he will be working on getting Sanha out and probably screaming for his alpha." Taehyung mutters, sipping his coffee until he realises Tilly has been in the heat box and hasn't been fed in over six hours. "Jungkook and Winter will be livid if they find out Tilly got sick because we didn't find out how to feed her. Namjoon magic some shit ov-nevermind. Yeontan and Amber got together when we didn't plan it." Taehyung states, staring at the heat box that was currently occupied by Amber who was feeding her four very fresh pups and Tilly. "I want a giant Yeontan." Jimin says, staring at the puppies, trying to figure out which one will get as big as Amber, but still have the fluff and colours of Taehyungs dog. "I am going to go coach Kookie a little. He may not be in wolf form, but my presence should help a little." Jimin states and waddles his way up the stairs, knocking on the door, but walking in before an answer can be released because Jungkook couldn't hear over his screams of pain.
An omegas birth is much more painful that a humans, even though there are less chances of risk. "Kookie, do you need anything?" Jimin asks, stepping in and squatting infront of Jungkook, who was also squatting, using the bed as his support. "Just hold my hand." Jungkook sobs and Jimin easily does, feeling extremely bad for the boy. He is only eighteen, therefore, his body is still not fully developed. If he had waited until the age of twenty, the birth would have been much less difficult and not as long. "Is her head visible yet?" Jungkook whines and Jimin helps him lay down, grinning as he checks, "She has a full head of hair." Jimin states and Jungkook sighs in relief, breathing deeply until the next contraction hits, squeezing Jimins hands as he groans while pushing until he feels the head come out.
"Just the shoulders and the rest is easy because I may not be able to touch the baby, but I can help with the placenta."

"Okay, is Sanha coming too?" Jimin asks as Jungkook wipes of Lisa as she screams on his chest. "I don't feel anymore contractions, which usually start ten minutes after baby number one is out." Jungkook says with a yawn and Jimin grimmaces, "Alright, while you do the skin to skin and eventually clam her enough to feed her, I will get Namjoon to come up and heal you since you did tear." Jimin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes with a chuckle, "Ofcourse I did, I just pushed out a nine pound baby!" The younger exclaims and they laugh together until Jungkook feels longing in his heart and starts to cry, "I want Seokjin." He sobs and Jimin smiles, "You know what, you can heal later, I am going to have Yoongi and Hoseok let him go so he can see your new baby. He has kind been waiting for ten hours." Jimin says and leaves the room, mkaing Jungkooks eyes widen.
"Lisa, you kept me up until four in the morning on your first day." Jungkook gasps and smiles brightly when Lisa starts mouthing over his chest until he helps by using his hand to put his nipple in her mouth, hoping she latches as easily as Royce did, but is soon crying when she doesn't. "Kookie, she's beautiful." Jin whispers, stepping into the room, though his eyes are still glowing red, they slowly fade at the sight of his mate and new pup. "Jinnie, I cna't get her to latch!" Jungkook sobs and Jin quickly picks up his naked mate and places him between his legs on the bed. "She will figure it out in a little while, for now, I think you should get some sleep."