12

"Are you sure you don't just want to drink my blood?" Jin asks as Jungkook stares at the glass filled with human blood. "Yeah, it is for the baby and I think the baby needs the nutrients that come from a healthy human, not an undead vampire." Jungkook states and sighs at the glass of blood, putting it to his lips and shutting his eyes as he takes a sip, widening his eyes as he swallows. "I wasn't expcting that to taste good." Jungkook mutters and waits for the nauseous feeling that follows anything he eats or drinks lately, but is very pleased when it doesn't come and finishes the glass before standing, already feeling very refreshed.
"Well, next time you crave blood, you will drink from me." Jin states, kissing his mate and Jungkook moans into the kiss before giving a sheepish smile, "Hyung, did you put up my posters?" Jungkook asks and Jin nods with a large smile. "You also may have a website." Jin says and Jungkooks jaw drops, "Well, I guess we need to set up a computer in the office now." Jungkook mumbles and jumps in surprise when Benny walks through the door panting. "What is wrong with her?" Jin asks and Jungkook looks at the bears belly before standing up with a large grin, "Bear cubs!" He exclaims and leads Benny down the hall to his office. "While I become a midwife, can you please go check on the kids?" Jungkook asks, pecking his mates cheek.
"Yup, I will bring you Royce when he gets hungry."

One hour later

"Kookie?" Jin says, peeking through the door before running inside to grab Jungkook as the omega groans and shakes in the corner while Benny sleeps in the corner. "Babe, what happened?" Jin asks worridely, knowing Royces hunger can wait. "Smelt... Blood, then this." Jungkook stutters out and Jin sighs, knowing exactly what was going on, so he used his fangs to open a wound on his own wrist before putting the bloody opening on Jungkooks mouth. The younger just whines, so Jin moves his mate into his lap, keeping his wrist at the youngers mouth. "Since you are only pregnant with a vampire, you aren't physically attacking everyone, but you are thirsty." Jin says and Jungkook hesitantly opens his mouth and moans when the taste of his mates blood gets to him. "I am going to have everyone come over tonight because I need to talk to the alphas and I know you want to have baby talk with Jimin and Taehyung."
Jungkook nods, sucking on his mates wrist while leaning into the elders chest with a content sigh as his stomach stops cramping and his shaking stops. "Before you ask, yes the baby will drink breast milk, just offer them your bare neck whenever they finish nursing." Jin says and Jungkook pulls away from his mates wrist while nodding. "Now, whenever you start feeling like that, call me so you don't get sick."

"Hi, babies." Jungkook says and Winter quickly hugs his legs while Royce starts screaming. "Okay, okay. I know you're hungry."  Jungkook mutters and Jin laughs, grabbing the baby while Jungkook lifts his shirt off and sits at the kitchen table, taking Royce, who aggressively latches, making Jungkook flinch in pain. "Ow." He mutters and sighs in releif as his aching breast is drained calmly. "Are you hungry?" Jin asks and Winter runs to the fridge, pulling out string cheese and sitting in her seat with it. Jin just chuckles and turns to Jungkook with the same question. "I know I want something, but I don't know what. Like, I knew the name, but I can't remember it for some reason." Jungkook mutters, leaning back in his seat and cursing his pregnancy brain. "Well. Taehyung and Jimin are apparently bringing snacks whenever they come and I bet they predicted your cravings other than blood." Jin says and the front door bursts open, so Jin throws a blanket over Jungkooks chest nd places a kiss on the youngers forhead before going to direct everyone where to go. "We brought churros and various ingreidients for milkshakes!" Taehyung shouts as he walks in with Jimin, their alphas following behind them with about twenty bags each. "You know that moment when our mate tells you they're pregnant and say they crave something, so you get everything that is somewhat related to what they crave?" Namjoon groans as he, Yoongi, and Hoseok set down the bags.
"Yeah, no. Maybe in a couple of weeks." Yoongi and Hoseok say, kissing Jimins cheeks before going up to Jins office, Namjoon following them after kissing Taehyungs forhead and stomach. "Jimin, how are you still walking?" Jungkook laughs, seeing the boy covered in hickeys and teeth marks. "I have great stamina and lots of practice." Jimin states with a wink, making his friends laugh while Winter looks around with a confused expression. "Mommy, what does mean?" Winter asks and Jungkooks eyes widden, "Nothing, baby." Jungkook clais, standing up and grabbing the half eaten churro from Taehyungs hand. "So how long do our preganncies last?" The youngest omega asks and Taheyung ponders the question for a moment. "Well, Vampire is seven months, a werewolf is three months, and a wizards is nine. So mine will be about eight months, yours will be between four and six months, and Jimins will be about about the same as yours." Taehyung claims and Jungkooks eyes widen, "So basically, if Jimin gets pregnant soon, we will all give birth around the same time?"
"Well, probably. But that would mean one of us is going to birth early or two of us is going to birth late." Jimin mumbles and all three wince. "I think Jungkook will be the first to give birth, he has been pregnant for three weeks, but I have only been pregnant for two. Jimin is going to have twins, so he will probably be the second." Taehyung mumbles and they all nod. "Well, let us not dwell on it, I need to go check on Benny and then we can make milkshakes because I want peanut butter chocolate something."
"Is that something blood?"
"It is right now, it will probably be pickles when I come back."