15

1 Week Later

"Hello?" Jin says, answering his phone, groaning when he hears Royce start to wake up. "Hey, I found his parents. They are going to meet you at a cafe in a few hours and you can decide where it goes from that. I will text you the details." Sehun says and Jin pulls the phone away from his ear as the other male hangs up and Royce starts screaming. "Jinnie-" Jungkook whines and Jin smiles, leaning down and pecking his mates head, "I will go get him, go back to sleep." Jin whispers and smiles while getting up as his mate almost immediatly starts giving light snores.
Since Seokjin does not sleep, he no longer allows Jungkook to get Royce when the baby wakes up in the middle of the night, saying it gives him something to do, granted, the elder is usually doing stuff on Jungkooks website that is currently getting emails. "I'll have to let him know he has a kookaburra coming in around nine." He mumbles, walking into the nursery and grinning at the sight of Royce rolled over. "Did someone learn how to flip himself over?" Jin asks in a baby voice, making the crying stop as Royce looks up at him and grins with his gums. "Are you hungry?" Jin asks, chuckles when Royce gurgles as a response. "Good because mommy may not have noticed, but he was leaking your minight meal all ver the sheets."

"Hi, do you know where Jeon Young-bae and Jeon Hyo-rin are seated?" Jin asks the hostess of the small dinner Sehun sent him to. He had to leave a note for his mate since Sehun decided to set the meeting for eight in the morning. "Are you Seokjin?" The woman asks and when Jin nods, she smiles and motions for him to follow her as she leads him to the back of the resuraunt where he sees two people deep in conversation with extremely scared expressions as they make eye contact with the vampire. "Are you our sons boyfriend?" The woman, Hyo-rin, asks with hopefull eyes.
"Hello, I am Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkooks fiance." Jin says with a smile and is shocked when both of the parents stand and bow to him, "Thank you for taking care of our son." Young-bae says and Jin chuckles, sitting down to wait for them to join him. "How is he doing? Did he not come because he didn't want to see us?" Hyo-rin asks worridly and Jin chuckles at how off her assumptions are, "Actually, he had an appointment and he isn't really in a good state to leave the house right now." Jin says and facepalms as his choice of works scare the shit out of the parents of his mate. "Condition, as in morning sickness and stomach cramps." He quickly adds and their eyes become wider. "Jungkook is pregnant?" Young-bae asks and Jin sighs, "Okay, we have been together for over a year, we have two adopte-"
"Jungkook is an omega?" Hyo-rin cuts in and Jin freezes, "How do you know about that word?" Jin asks, struggling to keep his eyes from glowing. "My mother was a human born of two halfbreed wolves, Young-baes mom was a powerless witch." Hyo-rin says and Jin grins, "Then this will be mutch easier to explain."

"Where is daddy?" Winter asks as Jungkook sets her breakfast onto the table, wishing he could figure out what wouldn't make him puke. "Daddy had to go talk to grandma and grandpa. But mommy has to look at a mean birdy soon, so I want you to stay downstairs and keep an eye on Roycie." Jungkook says, placing said sleeping baby in his playpin and pulling his shirt back on. "Okay, mommy." Winter says and Jungkook smiles, kissing her forhead right as the doorbell goes off and the distinct sound of a kookaburra laugh sounds. "Good thing Benny decided to move outside or else she would be going nuts." Jungkook mutters, making sure he looks presentable and not like a pregnant mom of two before opening the door and instantly screaming as a large bird of death flies at his face. "I AM SO SORRY!" The woman scream while the brid flaps around for a moment before perching on Jungkooks shoulders and nuzzling the males cheek. "It is okay because he seems to like me and isn't attacking my kids, so lets get to the check-up room and we can talk without worry of needing better insurance." Jungkook jokes, walking to said room while she and the bird laugh.

"Thank you so much!" The woman, Hani says, watching as the bird, Nina, eats for the first time in weeks. "Yeah, so next time you want to breed, make sure she is in a place she feels comfortable to lay her eggs, or else she will wait until she feels she has no choice." Jungkook says, placing his DIY bird nest in a box carefully so as not to disrupt the two eggs laying in it. "I didn't breed her, my father had a collection of exotic birds and past away 2 and a half weeks ago without making plans for them. I know how to take care of them, I just don't know why some of them are acting nuts right now." Hani says and Jungkook sighs. "Well, if you plan on selling or donating any of them, please tell me and I will send you lists of where they would be well taken care of, but what other animals are acting nuts?" Jungkook asks, flinching as he feels his stomach growl. "Well, I guess it is just the Emu. He hasn't been eating either, but he also won't get up and gets aggressive whenever I get near him, or else I would have brought him too. It is probably because he doesn't know me." She admits sadly and Jungkook laughs. "Is there a female in the same enclosure?" Jungkook asks and when she nods he groans. "For Emus, the female lays the eggs and then the male hatches and raises them, not eating or moving from the nest until the eggs are hatched." Jungkook states and Hani plops on the ground. "You know, all of the birds like me except for the ones with a nest. The female emu knew me, but the male didn't. And my dad had just gotten Nina six months ago!"
"Well, if the owner is stressed taking care, the animals share the stress from the enviornment." Jungkook says, crouching next to her and she frowns, "I really don't want to get rid of them, it was my fathers passion." She admits, "Well he loved you and he loved his animals, wouldn't he want you to be healthy while his animals are the same." He says and giggles when Nina nudges her leg. "Do you think you could keep Nina until we find a home for her and her babies? And maybe Harrison and his eggs if he likes you?" Hani asks and Jungkook nods with a large smile, "I would love to keep Nina and her babies, but I have a todler, an infant, and two more on the way. That much sleep interruption is not going to be okay in a few months. But if I bond with Harrison, I will gladly keep him. But I actually know someone who would love Nina and her babies once they hatch. Do you think you could get Harrison and his eggs here?"
"I will be by in the afternoon with them."