24- Finale

"Alright, so the bets are in. Three of us think Lisa and Hyun-jin will mate first and four of us think Seung-min, Ji-sung, and Sanha will mate first." Hoseok says as the two groups of kids play and giggle in their separate play-pins, since Lisa gets mad at the other infant alphas being near Hyun-Jin, even though one of them is her mates brother. "I don't want to think about my babies having babies!" Jungkook whines, rubbing his belly as baby number three flutters around, still too small for outsiders to feel. "Well, poor Royce still hasn't found his mate, so it will be a little bit longer." Yoongi puts in, but Jungkook pouts, "But Winter has a mate! She came home yesterday and said there was a new boy who growled at anyone who got near her and he followed her around until the teacher reprimanded him for growling at the principal." Jungkook whines with a pout.
"Maybe Royce will be safe and just stay home with you forever." Namjoon suggests and Jungkook fake gags, "I will be sick of him by the time he is eighteen, he just isn't allowed to leave me until he annoys me too much. Same goes for the other ones."
"Maybe he will be one NCT's mate. None of them are human, so if is possible." Taehyung suggests and Hoseok smirks, "Maybe Sehun only visits because he knows he will be your son in law one day." That comment got one alpha three smacks over the head. "Gross. Go sit in the corner." Jungkook grumbles as Jin rubs his sore back. "Hey, Joon, find a new birth control yet?" Jin asks. "No, your mate is just extremely complicated and I can't figure out a new formula. Maybe try pulling out?"
"Haha, very funny. Just make sure you remember that the next time Yeontan gets Amber pregnant and we send the puppies to Taehyung." Jungkook says and Namjoon flinches, memories of the past two times that litters of puppies would be yipping at him as he walks in his house to see Taehyung sleeping on the couch with the baby. "Well, anyway, I think we should all wait to mourn over the growing of our children when we decide we don't want anymore." Jimin states and they all just raise eyebrows, "We live forever, are you sure that is a thing that will happen?"
"Well, your parent weren't kidding when they said omegas were being taken and now a lot of supernatural are preparing for war." Yoongi mutters and Jungkook chuckles, "We have a good three hundred years before we truly need to worry, because that is the time when I think I would actually allow Joon to start his presidential running." Taehyung admits and Jimin gasps, "So we weren't the only ones to get a letter from 'ARMY' about buying Namjoon hyung an island?"
"Maybe we should buy the island and hide."
"What about pizza?"
"Good point, we will stay until pizza is no longer available and our uteruses fall out."
"Morbid, but okay."