19

"Jungkook-ah, wake up!"
"Don't wanna."
"You're getting married and Jin said he needs to give you blood, so get your ass up."
Jungkook rolls his closed eyes before slowly sitting up in his seemingly cold bed while two other pregnant omegas grin in their baby pink sun dresses. "I thought I had a rule in my house about cussing?" Jungkook mutters and Taehyung rolls his eyes, "About cussing around kids, who are being adorablised by your mom while all alphas and your father are probably drinking soju." He states, pulling out the white sundress Jungkook had deemed his wedding dress. "You have lingerie, right?" Jimi asks, searching throught the  dresser drawrs, "Sorry, the website tab 'maternity sex' was unavailable."
"Don't get snappy with me, I just know how fun it is to have it ripped off." Jimin snaps and Jungkook frowns, standing up and wrapping his arms around the upset omega, "I'm sorry, but to be fair, I think we are all a little too hormonal for this." Jungkook mutters and gives a gentle sqeeze to Jimin before taking off his hsirt and shorts, letting Taehyung help him put on underwear before he realises a downfall. "Um, what happens if Royce cries and I start leaking?" Jungkook asks and both of the other omega freeze with 'oh shit' expressions.
"I will go tell Namjoon to magic a white with pink floral dress. If there is enough design, wet spots shouldn't be visible." Taehyung states, walking out of the room, returning twenty minutes later with a dress bag and Jin. "I am going to give you blood first, since you said I am not allowed to see your dress." Jin states and opens up his wrist, sitting behind his mate so the pregnant male can have easy access. "We have an hour to get him dressed, put make up on him, and give him his briefing on how to act around our parents. So while you are with Jungkooks parents, can you convince them not to physically attack ours?" Jimin asks and Jungkook glares, pulling away from Seokjins wrist since it had closed up.
"If your parents say something that makes them want to attck, I am pretty sure they will already be choking on a cactus, but how can you say your parents are that bad?" Jungkook says and Jin grimaces, kissing Jungkooks forehead and exiting the room. Taehyung and Jimin both pull up stools to the edge of Jungkooks bed and start on his make up, Jimin starting on the lecture, "Our parents are very old fashioned and believe that all Omegas should be completely obedient to everyone, even if they aren't your alpha." Jungkook raises an eyebrow while Taehyung starts the next part, "They scolded us and actually tried to beat us when we told them we weren't pregnant after the first month of being with our mates. They say that our soul purpose is to give our alpha pleasure, pups, and cook for them. Jin had to tell them about you when you two first met, so at the moment, they think you should be punished because they think you can't have pups, but once they see you, and us, you should be safe from ridicule..... unless you speak without being spoken to."
Jungkooks jaw drops, lletting Jimin giggle and take the chance to put on the natural looking lip tint. "Okay, so I am going to speak and if your parents try to scold me, will you be upset if I have EXO escort them out?" Jungkook asks, resulting in both Taehyung and Jimin shaking their heads, "It will piss them off and they will demand Jn to punish you, but we hate being around them. They don't respect us and they weren't actually invited, Jins parents just told them he was getting married and they said they were coming to see him get married. After your kiss, you will definetly hear words of many emotions from them." Jimin grumbles, grabbing the new dress and pulling it over Jungkooks head. "Okay, you have been warned, kick our parents out the moment you want to and yes, we will not speak unless an alpha, beta, or delta adresses us while they are around. Now, all the chairs are filled, your father is ready to walk you down the isle, let's get you married so you can finally have sex tonight!" Taehyung exclaims and the three stare for a moment before bursting into giggles.
"Bitch, you getting married!"
"Is this the right time to quote a Disney movie?"
"When is it not?"