14

"So it is official, we will all have children together!" Jungkook squeals from the his laying position on the couch. Nobody wanted him moving around because whenever he did, it caused pain, so Jimin and Taehyung finished making dinner while he nursed Royce, even as the infant fell asleep on the teat. "Is someone coming? I smell something really musky." Jimin asks, looking at the door and Jungkook frowns, "Only if Jinnie did because I didn't invite anyone else." Jungkook mumbles and flinches as the door bell is rung. "KOOKIE, WE BROUGHT SNACKS!" Sehun yells from outside the door and Jungkook chuckles while Taehyung shrugs and opens the door. "Are you okay, Kookie?" Sehun asks, instantly spotting the now-thanks to Jimin- blaknet covered Jungkook.
"I got pregnant two weeks ago, but I also go pregnant last night, so I am having moving issues." Jungkook states and Sehun laughs, "That happened to Luhan when he and Kris first mated, but there was only a one week difference, so it didn't really make any problems." Sehun says and the two mentioned smile sheepishly. "Jeno and Winwin were only complicated in the aspect of hunger." Luhan mumbles and Jungkook grins, "Morning sickness was my issue because I had to wait until we knew baby number one was a vampire." Jungkook says right as Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi walk in with stiff shoulders and narrowed eyes. "Hey, Jin hyung. I can see you are tense, so how about all alphas go to a different room and allow the omegas to talk?" Sehun says and while Jin grimaces as he tries to push his instincts back, Hoseok and Yoongi starts growling with glowing eyes. "Yeah, Sehun, that isn't going to help. They're a clan and all three of the omegas are pregnant. Even the wizard is tensed and his instincts are about the same as a humans." Kris says and Kyungsoo steps up with a grin and a few bags, "Well, here are some snacks, and maybe Sehun will eventually remember how bably he, as an unmated alpha, got aggresive with anyone who got near us EXO omegas when we were pregnant." Kyungsoo says, handing the bag to Namjoon before going back to his twitchy mate. Kai wasn't exactly fond of the times his fearless mate made him stand back while confronting angry alphas. "Well, thank you for at least allowing us to see Jungkoo-" Sehun starts, but is interuppted by Winter, who peeks from the top of the stairs and screams, running down them-with Amber keeping her from falling-and screaming, "OPPA'S!"
"Winter, I don't know if daddy is okay with you being around them." Jungkook says and Winter frowns, stopping right next to Jin, who was having internal conflict. "Daddy, can I?" Winter asks with puppy eyes and flinches when Jin groans. Jungkook notices and quickly calls his daughter to him, holding her with his unoccupied arm, "I am sorry everyone, but I really don't want an alpha gang war in my house, so I will text a skype name later and we can talk that way." Jungkook says and all off EXO nod with smiles before exiting the house. The moment the front door closes, all of the alphas release breathes of releif before going to their omegas and showing some type of affection. "Sorry, I told him he could come before I knew you were pregnant and he had never said anything about bringing his friends." Jin says, running his fingers through Jungkooks hair as the pregnant omega sighs at the antics. "Why would you invite him when you don't like him?" Jungkook asks.
"Well, he is your friend and I know you miss him sometimes, so I told him he could come over tonight because he helped me with your surprise." Jin reveals and when Jungkook starts questioning him, he gets up with a grin, "Alright, I think it is time for dinner, so lets get everyone to the kitchen table." Jin says and grabs Royce and helping Jungkook sit up and put a shirt on. "I will take Royce to his crib." Jimin says and Jin smiles, handing the baby to him so he can help his mate stand before completely saying 'fuck it' and picking him up.
"Why do I get a surprise?" Jungkook asks as he is set in his chair. "Because I love you and you are carrying my children, so you deserve everything good." Jin says and Jungkook notices all or their friends smiling in the doorway. Jungkooks eyes widen when he realises the similarity between their actions and the actions of anyone who knew someone was going to propose on a TV show. Everything was confirmed when Jin knelt down and pulled out a small box. "Did Jimin and Taehyung do their jobs?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods with tears in his eyes. "The supernatural society goes by mating system, not marriage. If you have a mark, that is basically your wedding ring." Were the words Taehyung had used when Jungkook mentioned wanting his parents to see him married even after what they had done, thinking that maybe they had changed without him.
"Well, that was just to put off any ideas you might have gotten while watching dramas, I love you and I know that since you grew up as a human, you wanted to get married with your parents as witnesses." Jin starts and Jungkook gasps at mention of his parents, "How did you-"
"I talked to Sehun. Your parents got out of rehab last year, they want to see you, so I have Sehun looking for them so they can be the witnesses to your marriage." Jin says and Jungkook grins as tears flood down his face, "You better put that damn ring somewhere and kiss me." Jungkook says and Jin happily takes out the ring and puts it on the youngers engagement finger before deeply kissing his mate while the others clap and cheer. "Wait, when?" Jungkook asks, "I was thinking four months. By then, your garden will be finished and we can get married out there. That way you have time to also re-meet your parents and decide on any specifics, such as, crossdressing?" Jin says and Jungkooks jaw drops, "I know for a fact Sehun if not tell you about that." He states as everyone chuckles and sits around the table. "No, but Winter told Jimin where everything in your apartment was so that they could pack it, she wasn't very happy that your only dress had a hole in it." Jin says and Jungkook turns red. "I'll be too pregnant to wear a suit anyway, but I would rather not be the only person in a dress infront of your family and my own." Jungkook admits and Jin chuckles, "Our families are supernatural and it is extremely common for male omegas to cross dress because you can't find male maternity clothes and I don't think your parents will judge you." Jin states and Jungkook nods with an expression of awe.
"Kookie, do you wanna go shopping?" Taehyung asks and before the youngest male can respond, he catches a wiff of pepper and sneezes. A series of 'bless you's before Winter shocks everyone by squealing and pointing to the window. "Oh my Ghandi, did I just do that?" Jungkook asks, watching as vines of grapes grow at a scarily fast rate into the kitchen. "I thought I felt a power wave." Namjoon mumbles, snapping his fingers, causing  spark that makes the grapes stop where they were.
"Shopping may need to wait until Namjoon can finish that magic absorbancy stone."
"Agreed."