Chapter 4: Truth

[Y/N]'s POV

I sleep at my bed with Rias sleeping beside me. I don't know why she is here seriously is this her habit? Damn.

You: Hey Tomato head why are you sleeping here? I already gave you a room.

Rias: Ah well I can't sleep without hugging someone and naked.

I sigh then start to get up from the bed. I take a bath then wear my uniform.

You: Rias you better get up there. I'm going to cook. I'll also wake up Poseidon.

Rias: Hmmm... I'll fix his transfer but I am a little sleepy. Help me to get up.

You: You sure is a sleeping-tomato head.

I said then help her get up from the bed but she pull me into the bed. Now I'm on her top.

You: What are you doing Rias?

Rias: You know who we are right?

You: Yes you're a devil from the Gremory Clan and also your brother is Lucifer.

Rias: Well, you know a lot about me...

She hooked her arms on my neck and start to caress my hair. I also do the same.

Rias: You know? I really don't know a thing about you. I just know you're a god.

You: Well, I'll tell you later at the table but I'll make a breakfast first.

Rias: Wait a minute.

She kissed my lips. I was shocked at first but I also kiss her back. I put my hand on her waist then bite her lower lip. She moan slightly when the chance come I insert my tongue on her mouth and play around with her tongue. I start to move my hand on her boobs and caress her right boob.

Rias: Hmmm..[y-y/n]

I stop kissing her and look into her eyes.

Rias: Continue.

I smirk and then kiss her neck and lick and suck it to leave a love bites. She moaned softly as I move going down for her chest when we hear a noise outside and then I saw Poseidon smirking.

Poseidon: I thought she's not your fiancée.

Rias and I blush and look at each other but look away after that. I get out from her top and leave the room with Poseidon.

Poseidon: Did I stop you lovey dovey morning?

You: Fuck you. I was just hungry.

Poseidon: So you eat each other. I can't believe you two didn't invite me on your breakfast.

You: I'll just cook for you. Hahaha.

I said then started to cook breakfast. I sigh .

You: I think. I will be happy with her...

Timeskip

We are now eating breakfast when Rias asked something.

Rias: What happen to you?

You: Hmm...oh well I forgot this is what happen to me..

Flashback

10 years ago

I was walking down to our house when I hear a scream. I saw my mother and father lying on the ground with a blood on them. My face was mixed in emotions like scared, lust to kill, and revenge. I saw the killer when I saw my friends Ares, Zeus, Apollo and Hermes laughing.