Chapter 7: Lord Joker

[Y/N]'s POV

I all look at them when someone say something.

Citizen 1: I know you're not a bad person!!

Citizen 2: Yeah!! If you're a bad person you won't think about others feeling

Citizen 3: You're our lord we won't betrayed you!

You: Thank you all of you. Okay now here are my rules. All of you will work if you want food. Yes, you can have some crystal leaves but you'll share it to others if you already get three. You will just get the falling leaves but not the leaves who's still not falling. I want you all to have a unity. I don't want everyone to be greedy and get some leaves on the crystal trees. Now I will give all of you a reward. Lend your hands.

All of them lend their hands as I swing my hand and then all of them have they own crystal key,foods, and 5 crystal leaves.

You: Please use them with care the crystal key is your own house. If you will have your own family your house will become as one and it will become a mansion. I also give you a little of my powers to protect yourself and if someone wants to kill you I'll let them disappear in this world. This world can only be enter with my permission. If you want to fight go to the Crystal Ring. If you want to train we have a dungeon. If you want to have some knowledge we have a library /school. This year we will have a competition the one who'll get the first, second and third will have their own crystal chess piece and will become a royalty. If you completed the set you can have a Rating game. That's all thank you.

All: Woooooh! Thank you Kratos!!!!

You: I'll visit all of you sometimes. Also, meet our Grand Crystal Golems!

There some crystal golems who is now moving towards my citizen. I smile at them and explain what crystal golems do.

You: Grand Crystal Golems will be guarding this realm. If someone enter without my permission. Now let's have a party!!

I change the setting of my realm into a big big palace who is having now a grand ball. I change their clothes into an exquisite one.

You: Perfect.

Rias: That was amazing.

Xenovia: I didn't know a god can do many things.

You: Oh I forgot you two Xenovia and Asia. Do you still pray at God?

Asia: No we can't anymore.

Xenovia: Because God is gone I can't pray anymore because I became a devil.

You: Well, I'll allow you to pray at god again. Your head will not hurt anymore.

Xenovia/Asia: Thank you God. Oh it didn't hurt anymore! Thank you!

You: You're welcome. Even God is dead I know he's just here. In your heart.

Ophis: What a good thing to say hon. How about we dance?

You: Sure.

I hold ophis as hand as we go to the dance floor.

Ophis: Do you remember me now?

You: No I can't remember who you are in my life Ophis but I know you're my friend also great red.

Ophis: Then who is Rias for you?

You: Huh? She's my friend.

Ophis: Why does she have the same ring as yours?

You: Oh well long story.