Chapter 30: Goddess of Lust (Past)

Someone's POV (past)

There's a girl name Lofn 'the goddess of lust and forbidden love'. She's a half succubus and Half god. Just like his other three brothers but unlike her. The three brother can control their incubus side but the little girl call Lofn can't. One day a nine year old Lofn and a nine year old Kratos (they are twins) is walking on the hallway happily. When the four bullies comes that also becomes his brother's friend Ares,Hermes,Apollo and Zeus.

Ares: Hahaha the slutty is here.

Zeus: Want to have some fun with us?

Apollo: Kratos my friend won't you let us have some fun with your sister?

You: You don't have manners as a god don't you? Please go away.

His brother said and hold her sister's hand. The boy didn't know that his sister is deeply in love with him. One night the little sister Lofn go to his brother's room and sneak inside. She change her form into an adult one that the same age as his brother and ride on his brother top. She wake up his brother.

You: What are you doing here, Lofn?

Lofn: Brother love me~

You: What are you talking ab—

The boy stop when the girl kiss him and seduce him using her succubus power. The girl smirk and look at his brother who has now a dead fish eyes.

Lofn: Hehehe you're mine now brother~

And that night something happen to the two of them. The boy named Kratos or [y/n] wake up besides his little sister and saw the two of them are naked. The girl wake up with a smile but the boy is mixed in emotions.

Lofn: Brother did you enj— AAAHHHH!!

The boy Kratos change his form..the fourth form..the worst one. Kratos the god of lust,anger,and disappointment. The boy look at her sister and slap it.

You: WHY DID YOU DO TH

Lofn: I read it brother! I read it! Hahha isn't it fun brother the two of us will have sex all day or what day we want. Hahaha

You: I hate you—AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

The boy keep shouting and his lust is coming out from him. The girl smirk 'Yes! He's changing!' She thought. When the girl was to rape his brother. Her other brothers come.

Nemesis: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM LOFN?!?

Paul: DID YOU READ THE FORBIDDEN BOOK?!! DAMN LOFN WE WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT!

Lofn: but I love brother!

???: and the love you wanted is wrong, lofn.

A little girl walk in and the same age with lofn. Lofn glare at Gaia who just walk in the room. Gaia saw the black hair Kratos who's now covering in ice to calm down. Gaia look again at Lofn.

Gaia: The Olympus will throw you away in this kingdom, Lofn.

Lofn: N-no! You can't do th—

After that she teleported into a dark kingdom with nothingness to see. She started to cry like she owns the land.

Timeskip (15 years old Lofn)

The girl saw all his brother's pain . He's been watching his own brother for a long time. She also made her own kingdom. She also create her own brother's clone to satisfy herself. She's also bringing his brother pain. She train hard and hard to get his brother back. Every time she feels pain not seeing his brother but just a fake clone brother satisfy her.

Lofn: I will *pant* try harder brother *pant**smile* and soon we will have own family.

She touches her tummy as if there's a baby there. She's laughing like a obsessed woman. She wants her brother to turn into his other form. The Kratos god of lust,anger and disappointment. She likes it when she saw his own brother changes. Right now, she's not training because she was now in bed satisfying herself on his brother clone while drooling and screaming his brother's name.

Lofn: Brother! Kratos!Kratos! Kratos! Kratos! My one and only love yes fuck me!

She's obsessed with her brother and she want his brother cum inside her now. She's smirking like a fool. Sometimes she's making a Gaia clone and killing it recklessly.

Timeskip (17 years old Lofn)

Lofn is now watching his brother's confession on Rias something while fucking Rias on bed. She make a disgusted face and clicked her tongue.

Lofn: You can't get my brother you slut.

Ophis' POV

I am now here at the dimensional gap. Waiting for the Chaos Brigade to come. Then red talk to me.

Red: Ophis... I feel something bad was about to happen to Kratos.

I was about to talk shit on him but I remember Red guess is always correct.

Ophis: What is going happen to Kratos? I need to go back as soon as I finished this talking with Chaos Brigade.

-----------------
A/N: Woah woah!

So I just publish my new work please check it in my profile HAHAHAHAHAHA

King of Heavens