Chapter 31: Chaos Brigade

Ophis' POV

I am here now at the Dimensional Gap waiting for the Chaos Brigade. I sigh and then I saw a light coming towards me.

Ophis: So what do we need to discuss about?

Vali: I just saw the Red Dragon Emperor.

When he said that I remember Kratos. I look at valid who's now with Bakou and Kuroka and others.

Ophis: So what?

Vali: He's strong.

Bakou: He beats Kokabiel and already reach Juggernaut Drive.

Vali: I'll kill him!

I release a big aura and glare at him.

Ophis: If you kill my mate, I'll kill you also in your state you can't beat him

Kuroka: Fufufu ophis mate?

Vali: Why so?

Ophis: He's the god of gods Kratos.

Vali: WHAT?!? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?

Ophis: I don't know taking a vacation? I need to leave I'm going to the crystal realm.

Bakou: You know that famous realm?

Ophis: Of course that's my mate created realm. Want to join me?

I said and they just nod and we teleported.

Kuroka's POV

I can't believe it Ophis is in love with the God of gods. Also he's in the human world. What is he doing there anyways. Ophis teleported us on a crystal place.

Vali: He has a great sense of place to create.

Bakou: Woah! It's beautiful also filled with beautiful ladies.

Ophis: Don't hurt the civilians he will kill you for sure also the Golems.

Kuroka: What gol—

We saw a big golem who's passing by on us. We all look in shock as we feel a big big aura on it. We continue on our walk when someone teleported on us. It's a handsome guy.

You: Hey ophis welcome back.

Ophis: Don't 'welcome back' me. I know you fuck all the girls with you. They also have your seed on their damn stomach.

Bakou: Who's that?

The handsome man glare at us and then we feel a really big aura. He also glare at Vali then smile.

You: I see...you didn't know my human form hehehe nice to meet you again Vali.

Vali: You're the red dragon emperor?

You: Yes I am... I am also the creator of this realm.

All of us we're amaze on this half naked man who only wear shorts name Kratos or [y/n]. He hug ophis who's now on her mature pose and hold her hands. We all walk towards a beach and saw the other girls in swimsuit.

Bakou: Ohoho~ the gremory's are here.

You: Please don't fight or else I'll kill you in just flick.

He said and all of us shiver. We look at the girls and I saw Koneko and I smirk.

Kuroka: I see you again Koneko.

Koneko: I am stronger now on you sister.

Kuroka: I see...then fi—

I feel a really big aura walking towards me. I saw the half naked man who just change his form into a long white hair.

You: Can't you understand no fights here?!? If you didn't listen I'll kill you just a wind who's passing by in your damn neck!

???: Hon calm down.

A girl with a black raven hair and a white little girl comes up with the half naked man.

???: Daddy! Don't be mad. I love you so much Daddy.

Kratos seems to calm down and smile at her daughter. He look at us and smile.

You: This is my daughter Kreia and my wife Gaia. My other wife is on the ocean and of course Ophis. The others have a meeting to attend.

Vali and Bakou seems shock. I just sigh because I know a god can marry more than one girl.

Ophis: Don't you dare anger him again.

Three of us: We won't.

Albion: Well are you afraid of my creator now Vali

Vali seems shock of what Albion said.

Vali: H-he's your creator?

Albion: Yes but there's someone he's afraid of but I can't say it...not now. I also think that someone will come after him. We will protect our creator.

Vali: Why would you protect him?

Albion: Because he creates us even Ddraig always fight he still treat us like a family...and we're happy about that.

Vali: I didn't expect you could be emotional as this..well let's train in the water.

I just look at Vali who walk going towards the beach followed by Bakou. I then look at the Kratos.

Kuroka: Just why they get emotional when they're with you? I feel like they're changing..I'm excited to know what will happen if you died?

---------------
A/N: Is kuroka planning on killing Kratos?