Chapter 20: Kiss

[Y/N]'s POV

I am now bathing in the Gremory palace with Kiba, Poseidon, Great Red, Sirzechs, Zeoticus and Copernicus (Grayfia's father). I am now relaxing in the bath when Zeoticus call me.

Zeoticus: Hey Kratos

You: Zeoticus I don't want you to call me like that just call my human name. [Y/N]

Zeoticus: Well if that's fine with you [y/n]

You: Good. So why did you call me?

Zeoticus: Who do you like the most on the girls of course.

You: Hmmm...

*in girls bathtub who's just beside by the boys bathtub but higher than it.

Akeno: Fufufu~ I can see [y/n] here.

Venelana: Stop peeking akeno

Venelana is also looking down on the boys bathtub with a grin on her face.

Grayfia: You're the one to say Mrs. Venelana.

Venelana: Grayfia don't you dare tell a thing about this on my husband okay?

Rias: Mom stop that already.

Who's also looking down on the boys bathtub.

Koneko: Like mother like daughter...

All of the girls laugh while looking down on the boys bathtub.

Rias: Why does it have to be separated?

All girls: I agree with you.

*back to the boys

I am still thinking of answer when I saw the girls peeking on us. I smirk and then wave at them. They all blush when they saw me wave my hands except Fellie (Grayfia's Mom).

Kiba: Why the girls looking at us?

Sirzechs: I don't know because I am here?

We all look at Sirzechs who's seriously talking and then we all laugh at him.

Copernicus: Haha I can't believe you're such a joker Sirzechs.

Zeoticus: My son I can't believe it hahaha.

You: Sirzechs you rest in peace Hahahaha

We all stop at once then look at the girls who's still looking at us. I smirk and then look at them.

You: I think of something.

I said then point at the girls and slide my hands down then the bathtub of the girls is the same with us.

Poseidon: What the hell are you doing man?!

You: Making all of your member up.

I said then make myself invisible and float while looking at them the girls start running. Grayfia is on Sirzech. Venelana is on Zeoticus. Fellie is on Copernicus. The other girls who left is finding for [y/n] or me. I laugh and then make a chair and then seated on it.

Rias: Where is Kratos?!

Akeno: Fufufu~ Hide n Seek

Ophis walk towards me and seated on my lap but it looks like Ophis is seating on the chair.