Chapter 14: Honest and Sirzech

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up because of the sunlight. I was about to get up when I feel someone is hugging me then I saw Hestia sleeping. I just look at her. I remembered the girl in my dreams. I brush my hands through her hair.

You: You know what? You look like her Hestia. I hope I see her soon.

Hestia: You already saw her baka.

I startled when she talks. I look at her with a confuse face. She smile at me then hugs me tightly.

Hestia: I am hestia in your dreams.

You: Lolol. I can't find her then yo—

Hestia: You don't believe me?

She asked and she started to take off her shirt.

You: Oh Gosh! I'm not ready for that ye— Wings! You're Hestia?!?

I shouted when I saw her Wing tattoo on her back that also the same with me. I remember that we tattooed it in the same day and month. I am excited when I see her but I feel my heart is cold and tough as stone. I touch my chest and feel for my heartbeat.

You: Ah I see.. I don't know what love is anymore.

You: I miss you Hestia *hugs* but I can't love you anym—

Hestia: Hehehe you're such an honest man. I know why so don't tell me already. I came back to melt that cold heart of yours.

I was shock and smile. I patted her and kiss her forehead.

You: You're still the same girl I love before. I want to bring you somewhere.

Hestia: Wh—

I teleported us on my own realm but I teleported it at my palace because I am naked you know?

Hestia: Wow Hahahaha this is beautiful. Is this yours?

You: Yes. My own realm.

Hestia: Why? Did you leave Olympus? How about Gaia?

You: You know about me and Gaia?

Hestia: Well, I over heard my parents talking about you. I'm just curious

You: Pfft— hahaha what the hell you are still th— *pops out*

Visitor wants to enter

Sirzechs Lucifer Gremory 'King of Devil Realm' (current)

Serafall Leviathan (one of Great Satan)

Accept| Decline

Hestia: What's that?

Hestia ask and then look at the hologram.

Hestia: Who's that?

You: Well. It seems that they want to have a talk with me. Hmm.. What do Sirzechs need?

Hestia: You're going to accept that? You need to wear a fi—

I use a crystal and then it covered my body and it started to created a noble shirt and it started to crack showing the noble shirt in my body.

Hestia: Well..that's amazing.