Chapter 26: PromxNemxPaul

A/N: So we have another character. He's name is Paul the God of darkness his twin is Nemesis the two of them is Kratos' brother. Nemesis is a serious one and Paul is the hyper one. Even if they are twins the one they like is not the same. So Paul is one of my reader so I add him AgarYT_1721 as a character.

 So Paul is one of my reader so I add him AgarYT_1721 as a character

------------------------

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up when I heard some scream. I saw Gaia's still sleeping in my chest. I smile and wake her up.

You: Gaia...wake up

Gaia: hmmm...I still want to sleep.

You: What if someo— *blag*

Someone enter our room and shouted. I saw Paul with Nemesis,Prometheus and my peerage. I also saw my daughter besides Prometheus.

Paul/Prometheus: Kratos we miss— woooooahhh! You do something right?!

You: If you wak— *blag*

Gaia: hmmm?? Shut up you two! I'm still sleeping. *throw paul and prometheus and put a tape using her power*

Paul/Prometheus: Mmmhh mmmhh!

Kreia ran towards us and jump at the bed. She lay between us. I saw Gaia was about to burst so I let her sleep in my arms and put my hands on her waist below the cover. I put Kreia besides me and not beside Gaia because she will burst.

You: Good morning baby

Kreia: Good morning daddy why is mommy seems so tired?

Prometheus: Because they have se—

Nemesis pointed a big magical flames on Prometheus and glare at him.

Nemesis: You better shut up your mouth prom. You will dirtied her mind.

Girls: They have sex..

I sigh and wake Gaia again. Of course in a gentle one. She open her eyes with an irritated face and look at me.

Gaia: I want to sleep. Don't bother me or us. I just want to sleep okay?!

All of us is in fear when Gaia talk like that so I look at Nemesis and smile at him. He seems to understand that so he brings my daughter,prometheus,paul and my peerage outside with Irina. I wake Gaia again and she look at me.

Gaia: I said don't wake me up

You: Wake up already we have a visitor

Gaia: If you kiss me I will wake up bu—

I kiss her lips so she seems shock but kiss me after wards. We broke the kiss and then we look at each other.

Gaia: One more

I kiss her again but we ended up having sex in the morning.

Timeskip

After the both of us bathed we go on our living room and I saw my friends and brother. Prometheus smirk again also with Poseidon.

Prometheus/Poseidon: I hear you two are moa—

Gaia: Shut up! Prometheus you're mouth is full of dirty things don't you. You even teach my daughter something like that.

Kreia: Mommy Daddy! Let's have fun!

You: Baby I'm sorry but Daddy is really busy. I need to go back soon also I am managing a new kingdom and realm.

Nemesis/Paul/Gaia/Prometheus: WHAT?!? YOU'RE THE OWNER OF CRYSTAL REALM?!

You: Uh...yes? Didn't I fight with a devil?

Gaia: Aphrodite is that true?

Lucy: Yeah.

Gaia look at me again and then glare at me. I just smile at her.

Gaia: Why did you make that? Are you leaving Olympus?

You: Yes.

Gaia enrage again and release a big aura. My peerage, Kreia, Nemesis, Paul, Irina and Prometheus are all kneeding because of the aura that Gaia is giving. I walk towards her as if the aura she's releasing is nothing. I kiss her to calm her down and she seems to calm down. She started to cry again.

Gaia: *sniff* are you going to leave me aga—

I hug her and kiss her forehead.

You: Idiot. I didn't say that. I just make it to have a new life okay?

Gaia and Kreia hugs me and the two of them started to cry. I feel like I am babysitting. I look at Nemesis, Paul, and Prometheus.

You: Prometheus, I heard that you are always playing with my daughter right? *scary tone*

Prometheus: ha ha ha w-who said that? M-maybe he/she m-mistake me from someone?

I flick my hands and I throw him onto something soft and repeatedly doing it as if I am playing a volley ball. I stop and then look at Nemesis and Paul.

Nemesis/Paul: It's nice seeing you again brother.

You: It's nice to see you too. I am glad that I came here. I will make a deal with the two of you.

Nemesis: What is it?

You: If Gaia is not here please take care of the Olympus.

Paul: Oh~ I don't like that idea of yours brother. I don't want to be stuck into a pile of paper. Nemesis can do that.

Nemesis: I will be gladly too brother.

You: Well then My peerage and Irina let's go ba—

Gaia: I will go back with you too with Kreia of course.

You: uhh... *look at my peerage* Is it okay?

All: it's okay

Ophis: since she can't hog you all there in the human realm because it's not her territory.

You: *sigh* let's go. Nemesis please take care of all the work.

I said as we all teleported in the Kuoh Academy.

Timeskip

1 week later

In Olympus 1 day= 3 1/2 days so we stay at Olympus 2 days so in total 1 week. We teleported into a Kuoh Academy. We all saw Kokabiel killing all the devils with a stray priest.

You: Damn this Kokabiel.

-----------------------
A/N: Fight him! Fight! Fight! Fight!