Chapter 27: Kokabiel and Albion

[Y/N]'s POV

I saw Rias and Rias peerage still fighting Kokabiel with all they might and Sona and her peerage protecting the whole school and the town. I sigh and transform into balance breaker and punch Kokabiel.

Girls: [Y/N]!!!! / KRATOS!

Kokabiel get up with his wings open and fly at the same height with me.

Kokabiel: I didn't expect to see you here Red Dragon Emperor.

You: I didn't expect to see a ugly faggot like you. Gaia heal them. Ophis, Lucy and Hestia protect Gaia and Kreia. Red, Poseidon and Irina fight alongside with me.

Kokabiel: I also didn't expect to see some gods with you just who are you Red Dragon Emper—

I punch him again that flies him ad hit some trees and it also break the barrier that sona made.

Sona: What the hell are yo—

You: Don't worry I'll fix it later.

Sona seems to agreed and help Rias and Rias peerage. I sigh and look again at Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: You sure are interesting one Red Dragon Emperor.

You: What's more? This is more interesting than what you thoug— ROAR!

I heard some roar and saw a dog with three heads. It's a fake Cerberus. Where did they get it from? It was about to run towards me when Great Red and Poseidon fight the Cerberus. I also look at Irina who's fighting a stray priest.

You: Okay Ddraig let's do this!

Ddraig: JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!

I change into a dragon-like with a big big wings and big big armor. I smirk behind my armor and then saw Kokabiel going back wards. I ran towards him but I stop when someone snatched him away from me.

???: I didn't know that the Red Dragon can also change now into Juggernaut Drive.

I look at the who's talking and saw Albion. I smirk at the guy wearing an armor like me but white.

You: Albion it's nice seeing you again. I see you choose a stronger user. Ddraig find a perverted user in the past.

Albion: It's nice seeing you again, creator.

???: You know him Albion?

Albion: His the creator who creates me. Don't fi

???: I will fight him soon. I am Vali Lucifer the owner of this white dragon emperor.

Albion: Aissh! I said don't fight him Vali. He's out of your reach.

You: I will accept that. Don't say him who really I am Albion or I will get your power.

I said then leave him all alone with Vali bringing Kokabiel away from the school. I change again into my human form and walk towards sona.

You: Where is the others?

Sona: In the infirmary.

You: Okay but I will help you first. I think you devils can't do this in just a minute.