Extra 1: Cat and Crush

Akeno's POV

I am now walking now on [y/n]'s office when I heard some talking of the boys. I listen on them.

[Y/N]: I like this type more man!

Great Red: What the hell man?

Kiba: Well, I approve with that taste of yours.

Red: This...I like this more.

You: That's a great choice I think she's warm and she's also cute.

Kiba: I think so too.

Red: Well, let's find for Po—

I leave them and call the girls who's now in the living room talking at each other.

Akeno: Hey girls . I think the boys talking about their type of girl.

Ophis: What? Is [y/n] that kind of man?

Akeno: Well, I don't know. I want you all to hear it.

Rias: Be sure it's good okay?

I just nod and go upstairs again with the girls. We all saw Kratos and the boys going back again in the office. We all hide after Kratos enter the room. We listen to their conversation.

You: Oh you're here Poseidon. What are you reading?

Poseidon: o-oh hahaa n-nothing. So why you all are here?

Red: We're looking at you man! So who's your type?

Poseidon: Maybe this one with necklace-like.

Kiba: You are good at this thing.

Poseidon: Well yes I am.

You: Want to come with us? We are going there?

Koneko: Are they going to a titty bar?

Ophis: Maybe or maybe not... I am here and [y/n] still chose those sluts.

Poseidon: I'll join you wait me outside.

We all panicked and do fake things. Ophis is cleaning the floor, Rias is reading a papers , Asia is cleaning the picture frames, Xenovia is helping Ophis, Hestia and Lucy open a door and clean inside, Koneko is eating chocolates on a table (I don't know where it came from) and me dusting the statues. The boys leave the office and they saw us. [Y/n]'s smile .

You: Well, that's a good work guys. Lemme give you all a reward later. We are going outside.

Ophis: You better not go on a titty bar.

You: what are you talking about Ophis? Anyways let's go I think it will open soon. Also its dark already .

Girls: They are going on a titty bar.

They all leave as we all go inside of the office. We look at the table and we saw a nude magazine of girls.

Lucy: Is this [y/n] ?

Ophis: Maybe because I heard a necklace like and there's a girl wearing a necklace.

Asia: Oh my god. I didn't know he's like Issei.

Xenovia: That's good to know because soon we are going to have an intercourse

Wa all glare at xenovia and then sigh. I flip the page and I saw many nude girl having a voluptuous body.