Chapter 29: Date and Goddess of Lust

[Y/N]'s POV

Dream

???: I will come back for you again...darling~

You: No please don't come back never ever.

???: You hate me that much? Hehehe I like that and then you will fuck me like a hungry man. Well then I love you darling~

You: fuck you...

End

I wake up and then sweat drop. I sigh and remember the past from the girl in my dreams.

You: Those are worst...

Rias: What's worst?

You: Nothing... Well. Let's get ready.

I said then teleported in front of my closet. I wear some shirt and pants. I also started to cook when the girls started to go downstairs . they all walk in the kitchen and smile at me.

Gaia: What are you cooking?

You: Breakfast.

Gaia: Are you mocking me?

You: He he he. I am cooking Hotdogs,bacons and eggs with rice of course.

Rias: Welp. That's good.

Kreia: Daddy I want a cereal!

You: Okay okay.

Kiba: Daddy I want coffee!

I then glare at kiba.

You: Shut up Kiba.

Timeskip

After we finish the food we all go to the Crystal Realm. I look at my friends when I saw their amazement in my palace.

You: You can't still recover here?

Rias: Well of course it's still beautiful.

You: You will see more beautiful than this hahaha. Well I need to create a schedule.

Gaia: What schedule?

You: Schedule of a tournament.

I said then smile. I walk going to my office and check all the contestants that about to join my kingdom. When I saw someone weird...it's wearing a hood that didn't show her face?

You: Well it's fine. If she can fight.

I said then use my magic to distribute their fights to someone. I then sigh after I do it. I leave the office.

You: Where are they?

I said then look for them. I go outside and I saw they are having fun on the ocean in bikinis of course. Rias saw me and she waved her hands. I just smile at her and then leave to join them.

Timeskip

I am now joining my friends. Kreia is making a sand castle with Gaia,Koneko and Asia. Xenovia is training on the water with Kiba. Akeno and Rias is having fun in the water and Hestia? Wait where is Hestia?