Chapter 1 : Make it Worst

"Another typical boring day"

The brunette says after all the hard work he have done. Sighing and lay down on his couch in his office.until he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" he heard the door close and open but he didn't bother himself to look who it is, he closed his eyes and ask:"what is it?"

"I came here to give these data's that boss Mori wants you to have"

He clicked his tongue, irritated "put it in my desk, then leave"

After a while he heard the door opening and closing again. He opened his eyes and jumped out of the couch. He went to his desk again and opened the envelope and let out a big sigh.

"This is so boring, I wish Chuuya was here."

"Well Chuuya is still mad at you for bombing his car"

"Um yeah- hey wait- what- how did you get in here?" The brunette shouted as he fell down on his seat.

"Well it seems you're in a big thought that you didn't notice me entering your office." Kouyou let out a smirk.

Dazai stands up and offers Kouyou a seat. "So what brings you here ane-san?"

"Let me get this straight young lad. Make up with Chuuya."

"Umm its easy to say, than to-"

Kouyou slams her hands on the small table and stares at the brunette "listen, I don't want to see you two always ignoring each other just for a simple thing like that, you got that lad." Dazai let out a fake smile and Kouyou smiles back.

Another knock at the door interrupted the two the door opens "Dazai san someone is attacking us."

Dazai let out a sigh in relived. He stood up and said: "who is it this time?" While walking towards the door. Before he left the room he bowed in respect for Kouyou.

'It would take a while before the both of them make up' Kouyou thought.'I have to do something.'

~¤>×<¤~

At the laboratory, Kaiji was cleaning, with the help of some members of the Port Mafia because boss Mori ordered him to clean his messy lab.

They were almost finished when Kouyou went to them asking "where is Chuuya?" while holding a bottle of soda. Kaiji put down the boxes that he was holding and answered: "I haven't seen him for a while, since I was here cleaning all along"

Kouyou didn't reply back and notice one of Kaiji's pictures on the desk. She puts down the soda at one of the tables in the lab and picked up the frame with the picture of Kaiji, Akutagawa and Kyouka. She was too busy on looking the pictures while Kaiji gets the soda.

Meanwhile Chuuya was passing by the hallway playing with his keys. When Kouyou heard footsteps and keys dangling  she was sure that it was Chuuya and make her way out of the lab grabbing the soda.

"Chuuya" she called. Chuuya stopped walking and turned around and saw Kouyou. "I was looking for you Chuuya"

Chuuya looked at her confused and asked "what's wrong? did something happened?" Kouyou shook her head and smiles.

"Dazai was looking for you, but he couldn't find you so... here-"Kouyou handover the bottled soda to Chuuya and Chuuya gave her a confused look. "What is this for?"

"Probably a peace offering, he was busy so he ask me to give it to you"

Chuuya stares at the bottle and said: "did he put something in here? I don't trust him at all, give this back to him"

Kouyou stares madly at Chuuya "um ok ok I'll take it, just blame the Dazai if I get poisoned with it" Kouyou calms and smiles "better thank Dazai for that soda, its pretty hot today though"

"Yeah yeah I will, I have to go"

"Take care"

Kouyou smiles while waving at him as Chuuya walks away, but that smile turns to anger when she heard Kaiji screaming : "Ahhhh!!! Where is it??"

"Would you stop screaming?"

Kaiji was throwing everything looking for something.

"Where is it? Wheres the soda?" Kaiji says while looking at the drawers

"Soda?" Kouyou looks at him confused

"Yes the soda" Kaiji answered while looking at Kouyou

"What soda"

"The soda, I left here in the table was gone."

Kouyou let out a sigh and proudly says: "that soda was not yours and it was mine, and I gave it to Chuuya, probably that will fix things up"

"What! You give him the soda?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"That soda was one of my experiments now, so I need it back"

"Need it back what makes you-" Kouyou's sentence was cut as she realized what Kaiji ment and ran to Chuuya's room but he was not there. She ran to the halls and found Chuuya drinking the soda.

~¤>×<¤~

Chuuya was walking down the halls, he suddenly felt thirsty, so he opened the bottle of soda, but before he took a sip on the soda he found Dazai and called him "oi! Bandage freak" Dazai stopped walking and confusingly looked at Chuuya when he said "I still don't forgive you from bombing my car but thank you for this" Chuuya held up the soda and drink it.

Kouyou came late as she saw Chuuya already took a sip on the soda "Chuuya no!"

Chuuya suddenly feel dizzy "Dazai I hate you" he collapsed on Dazai's arms and lose consciousness.

Kouyou feel regret as she ran towards his son telling herself 'I only make it worst.'

.....

Credits to the creator of the picture in this chapter.
Link : https://pin.it/1toBOqD

I somehow got the picture on pinterest, and when I was looking for its artists all links linked to it are errored so,

Artist, if you are seeing your work above, please let me know and I'll properly credit you. Also if you wanted me to take it down, just message me, I'll be gladly to do it for you.