fourteen

chapter fourteen - galore

song of the chapter ; eternal sunshine - jhené aiko

--

ISRAFIL DID NOT feel an ounce of guilt after ending Noah's life prematurely. Some may even say that Noah did not deserve to die, maybe just to serve an extreme punishment and let him pass away in the rotting cells. But he didn't just ruin one life with his selfishness, he ruined the lives of multiple women. Israfil had done his research, looked into Noah's criminal record for incriminating evidence.

And he found it.

There was at least a dozen of sexual harassment and unlawful sexual intercourse with multiple women on many different accounts. None of which were taken to trial. Noah had the money from his father to pay off judges and law enforcement officials, who allowed him to be free of any consequences to his actions. He was a predator walking the streets, looking for his next prey, and he found it.

It was Farah, and he knew he would have a good time, messing with a girl who clearly wasn't in a stable enough mental state to deny him. He had never tried anything with a woman who had a mental disorder, and in some sick twisted way, he decided he would have even more fun this time.

But now a rapist's blood stained Israfil's skin and tinted his mind with disturbed abhorrence. For a moment he worried how he would handle Farah. He knew that as horrible as it was, Farah had some kind of brainwashed sentiment that resembled love towards Noah, despite everything he did. He wondered if her mind would snap out of it if she knew all the atrocious things he did to other women.

He grit his teeth with frustration and worry, his mind running in circles. He was suddenly awakened when his Beta, James, shook his shoulder with concern, his eyebrows drawn together as he stared at his Alpha stressed out of his mind.

Israfil looked up at him with a frown, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I brought your clothes for you, and a washcloth with a bowl of water like you asked. ."

Israfil nodded absentmindedly.

"Israfil, are you alright?" James asked.

Israfil nodded again, "Yes, thank you. I need you to call the dungeon keepers down and have them clean up what I left behind, please." He then went to where James had left his clothing and washbowl, and began scrubbing the pungent smell and stain of metallic blood off of his skin. He then threw on the clothes that James had picked out, a pair of dark jeans with identical rips at the knee and a dark t-shirt with casual shoes.