fifteen

chapter fifteen - unneeded

song of the chapter ; breathe me - sia

--

"STOP FUCKING MOVING." Noah snarled, his grip tightening on her mouth. "Give up, Farah. I'm the one with the power here."

It was the truth. He had the power. The dominance. The control. He had it all, and when she thought she had no more to give, he took. She gave him an inch and he took a mile. Take, take, take. Forcefully. It was never an even playing field. Never an ounce of equality. Broke everything she was, only to build her back up and knock her down again, stealing pieces and leaving instability.

Farah abided, just as she always did. She stopped moving and gave into naked reality, bare and tore open for her to see. Her body rocked against the bed frame and she remained frozen- emotionless as he sexually assaulted her. No words slithered past her lips. No scream left her mouth. There was no fight left, nothing left to fight for. Noah intruded her for his own greed and twisted self-indulgence. Used and abused her for his selfishness.

Her eyes blankly stared up at the ceiling instead, trying to focus on the scratches and marks in the white above her. She ignored the panging of her heart and tried to blink through the blurry haze that wiped over her eyes. The tears were silent and fell down the sides of her face, melting into the cold bedsheets.

She no longer felt in control of her body. It was now just a broken vehicle that got her from point A to point B, with no other purpose except for his use, his rapacity. She felt a moment of disembodiment- as if her soul crawled up her throat and passed through her lips as nothing more than a tortured whisper.

One of Noah's hands fell from the bruising hold he had on her wrist, and instead snaked around her neck. His fingers wrapped around her throat, cutting off the circulation in her trachea. He could feel the skin trembling underneath him, and it gave him a sick sense of achievement. Smugness. Pride. It boosted his ego, truthfully. He had one, once again, gotten what he wanted. He didn't even need to try. "You tell anyone about this," His breath was hot against her ear. "And you're fucking dead."

Farah sat up, shaking herself of sleep. Sweat beaded on her forehead, causing curly tendrils to stick to her face. Her entire body quivered and she could feel clamminess collecting on her palms, her heart slamming against her chest with such vigor it was almost painful. Every time she closed her eyes, every time she blinked, she relived it all again. She could still feel his touch everywhere. She felt alarmingly hot- the air in the room was too warm. Her clothes clung to her body

Farah gulped and laid her flushed face against the pillow once more. No matter how many times she forced her eyes to shut, she couldn't bring herself to fall asleep again. It didn't matter where Noah was, what had happened to him or where he went. It mattered that wherever she'd go, the memories of him plagued her mind and made her stomach sick.