Chapter:1

A sniper. A cleaner. Stocker. Any job relating to a firearm.

I sat on a rooftop watching as a person I was informed of being dangerous walked to their car. He looked around before getting in and sitting there in the driver seat doing something. I zoomed in with the scope seeing it was an envelope. I zoomed in more seeing the name on the envelope.

I took a picture of the envelope before zooming in more getting another photo. Another three favors added to my count. That's a positive in favors. I moved slightly as he started his car and drove off. I got two addresses from those pictures. When he was gone I stuck the scope into my pocket before getting up and going to the rope I used to get up onto the roof of the storage building.

I hooked the rope onto the climbing latch on my belt before going down. The fingerless gloves protecting my hands as I went down. When I got to the ground I trekked to my vehicle going to my house to process the photos. When I got there I went to my basement and took the SD card out printing the photos off.

It's not a bad thing being a loner. You don't need to worry if something bad is going to happen to a team member. Only yourself. Then again I would love to have someone looking out for me. When I finished printing the photos I put a typed letter in an envelope along with the photos before dropping it off. I then went back home and chilled until my next assignment. Cargo pants and a tight fitting long sleeve shirt covered my body.

Winter is the worst time of the year.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I finished cleaning a gun when I got a call to injure a person for a person to catch them. I packed my silencer and 9mm black lightweight Smith & Wesson. Then got my scope in case I need to scout before taking the person out. I hid it in a pocket before going to my vehicle. When I got to the site I got to work.

The person showed up, talked to some guy before standing there like he was waiting for someone. I noticed the second in command of this team coming up to the man. Here's my chance. I put a scope on where I was going to hit the guy then lined it up. I never got close to these dogs and will never get close to a dog.

Or so I thought...

I sat in a school classroom not doing anything. This was supposed to be apart of my therapy. Dr. Roberts thought it would be a good idea for me to be in a public school even though I've already graduated high school two years ago. He said, it would be good for me to 'interact with both boys and girls' without a threat posing. The intercom in the classroom went off. "Could Austin Daneilis please come to the office? She's leaving."

The teacher let me go. I walked up to the main office wondering why I was called out of class. When I got to the office I saw two men sitting in chairs near a door. I stepped in being cautious about them. "Have a good rest of your day dear." The office lady said as the pair looked up. They both stood before acknowledging me to follow them.

One held the office door open for me while the other led the way out. I was put between them. I was fumbling with my hands as one led the way to a black truck parked right out front of the school. "May I see your car keys so you have a vehicle?" The one behind me asked. I didn't feel that comfortable. The other one stopped at the truck.

I stood there waiting. "Don't worry bird, we won't do anything to you. Your safe with us." The one that was in front of me said. That was a code word, bird, for girl or woman. Dog is code for boy or man. I let the other guy have my keys. He nodded to the first guy before walking to the parking lot.

The first guy opened the passenger door offering to take my backpack.