Chapter: 36

I laid on the cool tile after a favor was cast out for a stealthy sniper. Zach is going to be back at noon while Jackson and Cade are on their shift until one. Percy is with Victor Morgan on a infiltration assignment with a younger team, teaching their tech guy how to break into a security system. They'll most likely be done before three.

Matthew and Luca are with North, Silas, Raven and Marc on a bouncer gig to be paid. I'm all alone for a little bit of time. I decided to turn my music on and dirty the kitchen up a bit with sweets. Another way to annoy Matthew. When I was done, Zach was coming in with his duffel bag.

I went up to him hugging him tightly. He picked me up holding me tightly. "How long do we have Dove?" He asked. "An hour before Jackson and Cade get back." I said. "Plenty of quiet time with you." He said setting me up on the back of the couch. He started kissing me. His hands ran along my bare skin under my shirt.

It was off in seconds so was his. I've missed him. "Please stay home more often." I told him. "For you Dove, I will." He said as he slipped my pants down. His fingers were first. "Do you want this?" He asked. I nodded. He was quick to cover and love on me. He went slow and easy. He kissed me one last time before pulling out.

"Would you mind cuddling?" He asked. I nodded. He redressed me and let me down. "Let me put this away real quick and we'll curl up with a movie." He said. I got into the recliner with a blanket. A few seconds later he came into the living room in comfy clothes. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. We picked out a movie and sat back watching it.

About ten minutes into the movie, Jackson and Cade came in. I looked over at them before going back to the movie. I felt a set of lips on my temple and another on my cheek. Zach even decided to kiss me too. I was nearly purring with them. The door opened again. "I come home to this." Percy said. Four out of six.

Zach got up and moved to the floor. All four of them were kissing on me. A hand slipped into my pants. I moaned as one nipped at my ear. "Dripping." One growled. Another bit hard on my other ear. I could tell one was rubbing against my breasts.

My head went back against one of them. I let them love on me. One captured my lips. The other three kissed anywhere they could. They stopped when we heard my truck pull in. "Who gets her tonight?" Cade asked roughly. "Zach? Since you haven't been home in a few days, would you like tonight with her?" Percy asked.

"Depends on who has tonight." Zach said from behind me. Matthew and Luca entered. The ones in the floor let me up to go to them. They both wrapped me up in their arms. One arm disappeared away from my body. I can always tell when one is up to something.

One picked me up holding me tightly before setting me down on my feet. Zach let me sit in the recliner while he and the other five sat on the couches around me. He stood up after a few minutes. "I know the two year anniversary is coming up for our team being together. Including our newest brother and team member. But we know that bird on the team is much more than a sister or even a team member.

"We were looking for another piece of a puzzle to help keep us together. The team would not be here without you Austin. Cade would still be looking for a team, I would have tried to find a team without a liaison, Percy and Jackson would have found an apartment together, Matthew and Luca would have teamed together, Austin, you honestly would have closed yourself away from the world except for the jobs you have.

"You would have completely wasted away before the Academy or a team found out. We know you could not of done anything differently if we did not welcome you in to our family when we did we wouldn't be sitting here in this living room with you Dove."

All of the guys were nodding. Zach looked to them. "As the family lead, and on behalf of my brothers, Austin." Zach held out his hand to me. I took it standing. The other five stood around us. "For three months we've been thinking and talking about this." Percy said. "We knew it would have to be something special for you sweetheart." Jackson said.

"No matter what happens in our family, we will always love you and each other." Matthew said. "Each of us may love you individually, but we all love you with the same passion." Luca said. "I may have joined this team and later the family, but I do know for a fact that we do get on each other's nerves here and there. We love each other as a whole and hope to love you just as much as you love us." Cade said.

"Would you do the honor of tying this team together and make us even more happy," One started. "To be our only bird," Another said. "To be our wife?" I looked at all of them.

One held out a red box. They allowed me to take it. I opened it seeing the most beautiful ring inside. There was a large round diamond in the center with three similar diamonds on each side. A diamond for each of my guys.

I looked at each of them not knowing where to start

I looked at each of them not knowing where to start. I wanted to hug each of them. Before I knew it I was in a large hug. Two thumbs brushed under my eyes. I didn't know I was crying until I sniffled. I nodded. I nodded over and over again. They each kissed me. I kept nodding until they comforted me completely.

I sighed as one help me close. "You all have been so loving and kind to me." I said. "What does this mean?" One asked. "I will be yours for the rest of my life." I said as I slipped the ring on.