Chapter:5

Jackson posed as my 'boyfriend' in the store as the man entered the store. I gave Matt and Luca fake mall security badges just in case that I carried around. I browsed through the racks while Jackson stood nearby looking at shirts. I then moved to the lingerie racks. That caught the guy's attention. Jackson caught my gaze.

He moved closer a bit to keep his eyes on me. I picked up a few I would never wear and went to the changing rooms. The guy followed. I spotted Matthew's boots from under a door and Luca's shoes under another. I went into the one between them. I locked the door and faked to change. The door rattled. Then it went silent.

I peered underneath the door seeing no feet. I left the garments in the changing room then went out seeing Jackson waiting on me. I took a deep breath before he led me out of the store. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me to the food court. "You did good sweetheart. No more bait like that. But I definitely want to take you shopping if all you wear is cargo pants." Jackson said.

We met up with Percy who had a laptop bag next to him. "Matt and Luca should be here shortly." Percy said as we sat down at the table with him. I kept scanning the crowd. "Don't worry Austin. No one is going to get you with us around." Percy said from behind his glasses. A hand rubbed on my arm. I jumped before seeing it was Matthew. I sighed trying to calm myself.

Two hands rubbed my shoulders. I looked to my right seeing Luca pass by and take the seat next to me. "Anyone hungry after that?" Jackson asked. Three other yups and sures followed. "Austin?" Jackson asked. I nodded. He stood up, so did Luca. Luca held out his hand to me. I took it with less hesitation than yesterday.

He removed his hand from mine to wrap his arm around my shoulders. I relaxed a bit more as his words from yesterday floated to me. They'll keep me safe and help me with anything I need. We went up to Chick-Fil-A and stood in line for a bit. When we got to the front of the line I already knew what I wanted. I ordered and was about to pay for my own when Luca pulled me back saying Jackson got it.

I wanted to protest but it was already done with. "Go on back to the table. I'll meet you there." Jackson said. "Could I have some chick-fil-a sauce?" I asked. "I'll bring some to the table sweetheart." Jackson said. Luca led me back to the table and let me sit down between him and Matthew.

A few minutes later Jackson came with our food. He gave me my food first. I had decided on 4pc. chicken strips and a large waffle fry with sprite. I ate all of my chicken and most of my fries before I was full. "Did you eat breakfast?" Percy asked. I shifted in my seat. Matthew sighed.

I know where we're going for dinner then." Matthew said. "I've got a great uncle that serves the best food." He said. I pushed my fry box to the middle of the table. "Your going to eat the rest of those. There's only four left." Jackson said looking inside the box. I pulled it back toward me and ate the last four.

"I would say let me see what you have in your closet and dresser but I bet it's full of plain shirts and cargo pants." Jackson said. I messed with my hands. "That's what I thought. Come along sweetheart. Those three can carry bags." He said standing. He pulled me up out of the seat and pulled me with him. One grabbed my drink while the other two took care of trash.

Jackson dragged me clear to Aeropostale and started with jeans. How he picked out the right size is beyond me. I stepped out to let him see pair after pair. Some he dismissed others he said keep. A few had rips in them. When I stepped out in one pair he was standing there gaping. "You definitely have the right curves sweetheart." He said.

"But I don't want any attention." I said. "You were getting it without you knowing sweetheart. Your body is hourglass shaped. Your breasts, butt and hips stick out. You just have to ignore that attention and focus on the positive from those that you think are important to you. They may stare for a little bit, after a while you and they get used to seeing you dressed showing off curves that only you can rock." Jackson said.