Chapter:31

I woke up to several heads poking up over the side of the bed. Five to be exact. I sat up covering my chest. "Morning baby." Matthew said. "Special occasion?" I asked. The Academy held a small ceremony two days after we paid off our debt. Now we're all graduated and can do as we please, even help out any Academy teams.

I slept next to Cade last night once again, nearly doing it. He's still wary about it. The five heads nodded. Cade pulled me to him. Wanting a hug. Of course I hugged him back. "Could you get dressed and come with us doll?" Percy asked. I nodded. Jackson threw some clothes onto the bed along with the underwear and bra I discarded last night.

Cade grabbed his underwear and got up pulling them on before a pair of shorts and going to his room to get dressed more. Never knew he had a heart shaped birthmark on his butt. Might have to call it out later. I got dressed in the clothes that Jackson had laid out before brushing my hair out and going into the living room. Zach snagged me pulling me onto his lap.

"Ok. Which one of you f——rs took my clothes?" Matthew asked using a towel to cover a certain area below the waist. I furrowed my brows. "Your clothes don't fit anyone else." Jackson said standing. I then remembered what happened. I got up and went out to the garage. Forgot. Last week I played a prank on Matthew by freezing most of his clothes.

Cade and Luca both helped me by Luca, letting us in the room, and Cade helping me bag and freeze the clothes. I got a few bags out, mostly underwear. I took them inside giving the three frozen bags to him. The towel dropped. He used the one with underwear in it to cover up. The grimacing look on his face was priceless.

"Let me guess frozen underwear does not feel good." Luca said. "Your an a—hole." Matthew told him. "Certain times." Luca said. Matthew turned to go to his and Luca's room. "Nice a—." I yelled. "F—k you." He said. "I know you want to babe." I yelled back. "Don't tempt me." Matthew yelled back.

I chuckled. "Bet me." I yelled. "Arse up here now." Matthew yelled back. "Uh oh. Your in for it." Luca said. "Your next." I threatened. He smiled. "Matthew will hurt you next." I told him. His smile dropped. I went up the stairs and to his and Luca's shared room. "Sit." He said pointing to his bed with a stern look on his face.

I sat down on the bed watching as he dug through his dirty clothes hamper for a pair of underwear. He failed at it before just standing there with his arms crossed. I tried to focus on his face. "What made you freeze my clothes in shaving cream?" He asked. "It's not shaving cream it's whipped cream bought from the store." I said. "I don't care what it is. Why did you do it?" He asked.

I was trying so hard not to glance down at his crotch. "Answer me." He said. I didn't say anything. "Austin. Answer my question. What were you thinking when you froze my clothes?" He asked crouching down in front of me. I fidgeted. "I don't want to see that again. Do you understand me? No more shenanigans like that. The regular pranks are fine. This one overstepped the line." He said. I nodded.

"Worded answers only with me." He said. "Yes. I understand." I said. He kissed my forehead. "You are going to first, do my laundry so I have clean underwear while you are two, cleaning up the frozen mess you created." He said resting his hands on my knees. "I will get Luca for letting you into the bedroom." He said. "Take my clothes down to the laundry room and get them washed while I find a clean pair of clothes somewhere." I nodded.

"There's a set of clothes under the mattress." I said. "Go." I grabbed his laundry taking it to the laundry room. I sorted it out starting to wash it. Matthew came into the kitchen clearing the kitchen sinks out and putting the three solid blocks of clothes whipped cream and something else into once side. "You can do this in the meantime." Matthew said.

I went to the sink sticking one in the other sink. I turned the water on warm to hot melting it. I pulled the clothes apart. A clothes basket was kicked over to me. Matthew leaned against the counter watching. I put the separated clothes into the basket. "Every thing you frozen them in separated out." Matthew said. "Latex included."

I finished the one block before pulling the trash can over separating that from the clothes. "Waste of them baby." Matthew said. I tried not to seem distressed. As I was pulling the second one apart hands gripped my hips. I continued to take his clothes apart and separate them from other things. His hands touched certain places.

Then undid my jeans. His hands slid them down as I continued. I was trying now to concentrate on what I was doing. "Keep your focus baby." He said. Pure torture. All part of his plan of punishment. His hands brushed my core. "Lean over." He said. I did as he said. "Have you learned your lesson not to do that?" He asked. "Yes." I answered.

"Good. Don't you forget it." He said before spanking my bare butt.