Chapter:11

All scrubs seen in this book come from Benefit Medical Appearal. To learn more if you are interested please visit the website for more colors and styles.

I own nothing of this brand or have been paid to advertise them. I've only heard the best on this brand and decided to put Jackson in these. Back to the book.

I sat on the counter in the kitchen after Matthew had put me up on it. The slight playful glare he gave me had me staying put. Jackson entered the house in a different shade of pink scrubs. "She insisted that you go through her suitcases and see what could have been kept." Matthew said to him.

"Wait why?" Jackson asked. The rest of the guys gathered around the kitchen. I picked up a construction paper sign that said, "I've decided to be the bird among five dogs in the yard. So would you accept me joining the team?"

He dropped the bag he was carrying. Then broke into the craziest smile. "I would hug you sweetheart, but I don't know what kind of liquid has gotten onto my scrubs." He said. "You can hug me after a shower." I said quietly. "Then I'm going to hurry." He said before nearly rushing off. Matthew finished cooking and was done when Jackson came back into the kitchen.

He picked me up from off the counter and held me in his arms in a hug. "Dinner's almost ready." Matthew said. "I think we can get through one suitcase in no time." Jackson said as he carried me toward the room with my suitcases. He set me on the bed before pulling one up onto the bed. He spotted the dresses up near the pillows.

He looked through them before hanging them up. "Those are being kept. I want you to shower after dinner then let me see them on you." He said as he went through the suitcase. "Do you need this many cargo pants sweetheart?" He asked. I shrugged. "Maximum of five pants." He said then pulled out five pairs of different colored cargo pants.

Then two pairs of Capri cargo pants. "Set these aside. I'm taking these." He said as he took the suitcase that was still full of cargo pants. Matthew then called dinner. I got up off the bed and went to the kitchen. Matthew already had two plates fixed one with a smaller amount than the other. He then went to the table. He set the plate with the smaller amount at a place.

Then the other across from it. Zach got a plate and set it next to the first one. Percy sat one on the other side. "Would you like to sit beside me doll?" I moved closer to the seat. Zach had a light smile on his face. I was the first to pull my chair out. The other five sat down as I did. Matthew was across from me, Luca beside him and Jackson at the other end of the table.

They all dug in to the food. I did too not knowing what to expect except it was a meal. I ate nearly half the plate before I couldn't eat anymore. I tried to get a few more bites before just sitting there. "Can't be done already." Zach whispered. I nodded. "Small stomach. Going to have to change that in a few short weeks." He said. "Anything wrong with it?" Matthew asked. "No." I answered.

"Got full. Not used to eating that well of a meal." Zach said. "Definitely going to change that." Matthew said as he finished off the last on his plate. "I doubt there's any seconds?" Luca asked. "Nope." Jackson said. I shoved my plate to the middle. "Mind if I?" Luca asked. I shook my head. He pulled the plate closer to him.

"If you're done eating, why don't you go shower and then we'll see what clothes get to stay and which ones go." Jackson said.