Chapter:13

I shut off my alarm and curled back up under the covers. I put a sign on the door last night that it was spring break and not to wake me me up early. I only hope they do. I happened to make some makeshift drapes turning my room dark. The door opened then closed. The covers moved.

Then I was pulled against a chest. "Don't want to get up yet." I groaned. "Don't have to. I want to sleep in." Matthew said. He covered our heads and kept my head against his chest and shoulder. A ring erupted, taking away the silence. He groaned before rolling over letting me lay down next to him. I rolled over to the table beside my bed and saw it was Percy.

I sent him a text that I was trying to sleep. The door opened. I covered my head from whoever it was. "Matt. Up. Your needed outside." Percy's voice filled the air. "F—- off." Matthew groaned. I kicked him. "I want quiet. Either get your a— up or I'm going to kick it." I told him. He groaned before the covers moved. I went back to sleep until someone decided to jump on my bed.

That was the last of it. I kicked whoever it was hard. "Merda santa! Fa male(holy ——! That hurt)!" Luca nearly yelled. "Non importa. Lasciami solo(Don't care. Leave me alone)." I told him. He pulled the covers back and picked me up before putting me over his shoulder. "Mettimi giù, voglio dormire(Put me down, I want to sleep)." I told him.

"Non importa. Hai dormito tutta la mattina. È quasi mezzogiorno(Don't care. You've slept all morning. It's nearly noon)." He said. I groaned. "Could I at least put some pants on?" I asked. "Nope." He said as he hauled me to the living room. "Nice underwear baby." Matthew said. Curse Jackson. Luca nearly dropped me onto the couch next to Matthew.

I groaned thankful that he put me down. "Could of at least let her put pants and a bra on." Jackson said. "Why?" Luca asked. "I'm pretty sure she wants pants on and to be set down." Jackson said. Luca finally set me down and I was handed a pair of jeans that were in a clothes basket. Least he let me put them on.

"Alright. As you know the acceptance letter was delivered for Austin. She's an official team member and apart of our family now. Any problems with anything come to me with it. It will be addressed." Zach said. "Anything that needs to be spoken up now?"

"Who goes on jobs with her." Jackson said. "There needs to be a schedule made for that." Zach said. "I'll get right on it." Percy said. He pulled a laptop onto his lap starting to work on something. "And all of her things have been moved here. The Academy restored the debt that was on the house by buying the house from her." Matthew said.

"So now she owes less money to the Academy and has ten favors left to fill." Zach said. "That was added to what she has left to graduate." Percy said. "She's not that far from it either." Luca picked up his phone. "New job. Pays favors. Three favors a piece if it's a success. Only problem. We don't have anyone as a dj." He said.

"I can." I said. "Ok. We need a list of things she can and can't do." Luca said as he stood up looking at the other four and myself.