Chapter:27

I completely turned away from Luca. "Baby. You've been tense since we got here, what's bothering you?" Matthew asked. He was now in front of me. "Wait wasn't there a guy from Italy that harmed her?" Cade asked. I knew Luca was right behind me after Cade said that. His hands were on both arms as he tried to wrap them around my waist.

He didn't give up until he had me sitting in his lap with both legs over mine. He said calming things in Italian kissing and trying to get me to look up at him. "Ehi guardami. Non ti farò del male angelo. Ti ho promesso il primo giorno che ci hai incontrato che nessuno di noi avrebbe fatto nulla per te. Ho detto che non l'ho fatto(Hey look at me. I will not hurt you angel. I promised you the first day you met us that none of us would do anything for you. I did say that didn't I)?" He asked.

I nodded. "Quindi non ho intenzione di farti del male. Né nessuno di questi ragazzi qui, non importa cosa succederà in futuro(Then there's no way that I am going to hurt you. Nor any of these guys here no matter what happens in the future)." He said holding me to him. "Who was it that hurt you Austin? Chances are they're still around." He said. I buried my head in his chest.

"Austin who did those things to you?" Luca pressed. "Who was that guy that sat down there next to your grandfather?" Cade asked. "My older brother. He hates being here." Luca said. I tried to move positions. "He was the only one that didn't talk during dinner." Matthew said. "Austin. Did you stay here while you were in Italy?" Luca asked. I nodded against his chest.

He sighed. "Which room did you stay in?" He asked. "The room farthest from your grandparents." I answered. "The one at the end of the hall opposite of his?" He asked. I nodded. He tensed up a bit. "Where did he touch you?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I know my biological brother better than he thinks. The police have been after him for years since I was ten for molesting girls and children under the age of seven. I want to know what he did and how far he got." Luca told me.

He picked me up and sat me on top of his legs. I tried to reposition myself. "Hey. Hey. Austin." I looked up into his eyes. "Did he grab you there?" I nodded. "Did he grab at your breasts?" He asked. I nodded. "What else did he do?" He asked. I squirmed. He pulled me closer to him. I tried to move again. "Did he try anything more than touches?" He asked. I nodded.

He held me closer before falling back on the bed. He rubbed my back and kissed my temple. "Shh. I promise I won't let him near you Angelo. None of us are going to let him near you. Your our bird. No one is going to hurt our bird." He said. The other five took turns holding me and kissing me. "None of us are going to do anything to hurt you." Percy said as he held me. He kissed my cheek before setting me on the bed. "We'll be in the two rooms across the hall." Zach said.

Matthew pulled me over to him. "Come on baby. We'll leave some time tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." He said yawning. I yawned too. Luca laid down on one side while Matthew was on the other. The door to the room cracked open about thirty minutes later. I lifted my head. I could make out the outline of the guy that tried to rape me six years ago.

I squirmed a bit making both Luca and Matthew move closer to me. Matthew lifted his head before laying it back down. He rubbed my thigh before pulling it to him. His hand rested on the thigh. Luca wrapped an arm around my waist draping his hand near my area while scooting closer as if to block it. I felt a finger touch my leg. The familiar ache from six years ago hit me.

I moved the thigh that Matthew had his hand on. He sat up slightly before pulling me closer to him and scooting closer to Luca. I put one leg between Luca's and another over Matthew's. Luca woke and looked around. He jumped out of the bed and pinned his brother against the wall. Matthew held me against him as Luca held the scrawnier guy.

The guy was laughing. I could feel Matthew tensing up. I heard a sharp snap before Luca practically shoved his brother out into the hall. He turned around his eyes hard for a moment before they went soft.