Chapter:35

Matthew was laying back in the recliner stretched out with me beside him. "Mind if we go out on the yacht with the Blackbourne team?" Zach asked coming in. "I think it's a perfect day to." Luca said picking me up. Don't they know I can walk just fine? "Same." Matthew said. It's a day off when we don't have any missions or anything to really do.

Percy, Cade and Jackson nodded agreeing. Zach looked to Jackson. "On it already." Jackson said going to my room. Nearly June. Jackson curled his finger at me. Luca set me down letting me follow. "See if this still fits sweetheart." Jackson said holding it out to me. I tried the top on first then the bottoms.

"I'd get their approval that nothing is drastically showing." Jackson said. I went into the living room. Luca curled his finger. Matthew was next to him. He sat forward. "Sit in front of me." He said. I did. "Le stringhe sono troppo larghe(Strings are too loose)." Luca said. "Tits are showing too much underneath." Percy said.

"I'm fixing it. Give me a moment." Luca told him. "More covered?" Luca asked. "More than before." Percy said. "Don't need to be worrying about anyone seeing those." Matthew said. "Think you have any half siblings?" Percy asked. "No doubt. Maybe a sister or brother." Matthew said. Zach came in with a bag.

"Everything covered to you Zach?" Percy asked. Zach eyed me over. He gave the look of approval. "Go finish getting packed dove." Zach told me. I got up and went back to my room. "Throw this dress on over it." Jackson said handing me a denim dress.

"Wear these along with it

"Wear these along with it." He said.

I slipped the shoes on after the dress

I slipped the shoes on after the dress. "Now sit on the bed." He said. I did letting him fix my hair in a way that it'll look wavy after it's taken down. "There's a set of undergarments in my bag. I'm pretty sure Gabriel Coleman will take it down just to see what's been done to it and how healthy it looks." He said. "Mr. Coleman always has to mess with a girl's hair." Zach said.

I giggled. "Done. I also packed, shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Tell the guys to be ready." Jackson said as I stood. He smacked my butt lightly. I went into the living room. The guys were already in their trunks and a tank shirt. They had boat shoes on too. "Everyone ready?" Zach asked coming from his room.

A chorus of yeses and uh huhs went around the room. Zach held me close around the waist. "Let's go then. Mr. Blackbourne has been asking when we're on our way." Zach said leading me out. "We'll take my car and Austin's truck. Two may ride with Austin and I while the rest in her truck." He said. They all split. We were greeted by Victor Morgan at the gate.

Zach rolled his window down. "Did we make it on time?" Zach asked. "Made perfect timing. I was the first one here making sure everything on the yacht was set up for today." Victor said. "Let them through." He told the gateman. "Just turn into the parking lot to the left. They'll be here shortly." Victor said. Zach parked the car.

Percy backed my truck into the parking spot right next to Zach's car. A few minutes later at least five to six cars pulled in. Mr. Blackbourne got out of one car. "Please come with me dove." Zach said. The one behind me got out as Zach did. He opened the door helping me out. Matthew kissed the top of my head just before he let me go with Zach.

I placed my hand on his forearm as he walked over. Mr. Blackbourne met us halfway. He was nearly as tall as Zach was with brown hair and a receding hairline along with a little silver throughout. He wore a pair of glasses and a nice polo shirt. "How are you Mr. Corbra?" Mr. Blackbourne asked. "Just fine. How are you and the family?" Zach asked him.

"Doing good. Glad you and your family could make it." Mr. Blackbourne said. Zach nodded. All day we stayed out on the water. One decided to hitch a speedboat to the yacht and tow it out. Luca said he would water ski if I did. I agreed to it. Some of the Blackbourne team's kids. I did a crazy stunt sticking it.

Then on another stunt I wiped out and came up. The yacht wasn't very far. I swam to it before going up the ladder on the side. Cade was there to help me up the last step. "Jackson. You mind if I do something to her hair?" Gabriel asked. "Go for it. She may need to wash it before you do." Jackson said.

"Got a special formula for hers?" Gabe asked. "Made by you. Silky smooth and extremely healthy." Jackson said. "Have her wash it then if she's done on the water." Gabe said. "Done pumpkin?" Cade asked. I nodded. "You can go shower then." He said. After showering I sat between Jackson and Cade.

Jackson pulled out a random comb and combed my hair out. "It dries rather quickly. Especially when it's this windy." Jackson said. Just like he said, it dried quickly. Jackson let me go over so Gabe could look at my hair. My guys' soft smiles were reassuring to me. Especially around dogs I didn't really know.

They absolutely wanted me as theirs and only theirs. I'm their wanted bird.