Chapter:4

I got a text about six last night letting me know that was Percy's number.

We arranged to meet up at a mall. From my house in Hanahan to Northwoods Mall. I found a long sleeve and a pair of black cargo pants. Then decided on a short sleeve and hoodie. The time to be exact is late February. I then found my pair of aqua converses. I grabbed a matching jacket and grabbed my keys and phone before going to the mall. And I never leave home without a small artillery in my pocket.

Here's a little more about me to pass the time.

I'm about five and a half feet tall, I've got bright blue eyes and weigh between one twenty and one twenty five. I'm not a looker or drop dead gorgeous. I can be a real heifer when I want to be. My home life wasn't even close to perfect. My mom tried to dump me anywhere she could. My father would try to rape both her and I. That's why I joined the Academy at age seven.

The Toma team took care of me until I was twelve when I started the abroad program. I hung around the gun guru and spent hours at the range when I could go. Axel Toma sees me as a daughter yet I see him as a brother that helped me out. The abroad program sent me to Italy for two years, Austria for a year and Greece for another year before I came back to the US.

More like I was forced to come back. I had anxiety and a severe fear of dogs that would hurt me. I thought I had escaped it when I came to the Academy, only to get tangled back up into unwanted male attention while abroad. Now I'm going to that stinking high school for therapy after Dr. Roberts ran some mental tests and checked me over.

I parked my truck and walked inside. It was nearly noon. About the time they said. I found a table and observed the surroundings. A few minutes later I spotted the group of four. They were obviously scanning the court for me. My phone buzzed. Toma.

"Yes." I answered. "Please tell me you are at the Northwood Mall right now." Marc. "I'm meeting up with a dog team that wants my skills." I told him. "Good for you! They can help you out with this. Now. There is a person that needs to be removed from the mall without a disturbance or outburst. There will be a team waiting outside the south entrance for him. Corey is sending you a picture right now of what he looks like." He said before hanging up .

Great. Just perfect. I looked up and saw the four moving my way. Explain that I need help with an assignment. They sat down around me. "How was your night?" Percy asked. "Good." I answered. "Something on your mind?" He asked at the same time I got the message from Henshaw. "This guy. He needs to be apprehended without causing a scene and without any blood being spilled." I said showing him the picture of the man.

He gently took my phone before passing it around to the rest of the guys. "If we have to we'll tranquilize him to get him outside." I said as Luca handed me my phone. "Sounds like lunch was delayed a bit. What do we need to do?" Jackson asked. "Two need to escort him out after he's lured out of whatever store he's in." I said. "By the looks of the photo it appeared that he was either about to walk into a women's department store or searching for one." Matthew said.

"Isn't this guy searching for young women to hurt and torment?" Luca asked. I fidgeted in my seat. "V.S." Percy muttered. I groaned. "I've got a plan." Percy said. The other three guys turned to look at him. "Matt. You and Luca are going to be the ones to escort him out. I'll get into the computer database and track him that way. Jackson, stand guard and watch her. She'll be bait." Percy said.