Chapter:23

I finished the last load of laundry before sitting down with one of the guys. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek. Several times in front of the others. Before I knew it another was kissing the other side. Two at a time, in a three night cycle, they sleep on either side of me unless I absolutely want to sleep by myself.

Tonight is Cade and Jackson's turn. I kissed each of them near the mouth before getting up to help Matthew with dinner. I sat up on the counter near the stove. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Showered. I'm clean." I said. He nodded before continuing. He stopped for a moment coming over to me. "Would you like to set the table for me baby?" He asked. I nodded. "You know to use your words around me baby." He said. "Yes." I said.

He kissed the tip of my nose. I grabbed his shirt pulling him in to actually kiss me. He responded by wanting to deepen it. I let him know that that was just enough for now. He kissed my forehead before helping me down. I set the table and called the rest of them to the table. An extra chair was now mandatory for our seventh team member.

Six dogs and one bird. We're getting more intimate every day too. I've got feelings for these six and there's no way I'm leaving them. Dinner time conversation was filled with how our day went and what was going to happen tomorrow. I yawned wanting to go to bed. Cade said he was too, that he would join me.

I got into bed. My tank top and underwear was all I was wearing. Cade got in closest to the outer side. I curled up to his side. It took so much convincing and us talking about our backstories for nearly three hours past the time they called my curfew for him to become comfortable sleeping next to me.

I was nearly out when I heard a thwack then felt pain in my own head.

I woke up to an unruly feeling of two fingers where they shouldn't be. They were taken out before I heard shouting. "Who's the one that did it?" A masculine voice I knew from somewhere. "Which one of you a—holes took it?" Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. The intimate time I meant was that we did that and I let them have it. Like I said. I'm never leaving them. I caught sight of his face.

That no good piece of —— that made my mother have me. He grabbed me and threw me into a wall. Or so I thought was a wall. "No one will say a word to anyone about this. Understand?" I fell unconscious again. The next time I woke up I smelled sea salt. I peered out as my stomach grumbled. I saw a man walk by speaking Italian. I yelled out as much as I could. I coughed at how dry my throat hurt.

Several more voices followed. I was in a crate. It was opened up. Three different guys were looking down at me. Two picked me up from the crate. I could barely see the writing on the side. It was either German or Russian. They were saying things in Italian great thing that I knew it. "Get her some food and water." "Find some pants that will cover, and a shirt." They were saying.

They let me have clothes to cover with and some food. It wasn't as good as what Matthew cooked but it was food.