Chapter:29

We sat in the cafe like a normal couple out on a date. Even had drinks and food. We stopped at an electronics store and got a radio and a pocket sized portable music player before continuing to the cafe. The whole way Percy was taking the radio apart and fixing the music player up as a voice recorder that could break through any Academy equipment.

Now we're sitting with it going while I was getting pictures of him and any paper he displayed. Definitely the rat. After this assignment it will be enough for the rest of the team to graduate the Academy, even while staying loyal to them. "Got it. He's almost done with talking to whoever that is. I was able to get that guy's name thanks to Mr. Morgan's outside help. Costed me a favor though." Percy said.

"Don't worry about that favor we're graduating as soon as we turn this evidence over." I said as I listened in. It picked up their voices instead of ours and the patrons around us. When the guy got up to shake the others hand, Percy and I got pictures of both men as they walked out. Their plan to completely expose the Academy is definitely what we don't want. We left thirty minutes after they left. I ran by the drop off place and put the recorder in a cardboard box with instructions on how to hear the recording.

Then marked it randomly in Morse code on the bottom as to who it goes to. I then disappeared around the back going back to my truck. We went straight home. It took us nearly all day to get the info needed. When we got there there was a note on the wall next to the door saying that Luca and Matthew were on a job.

I got a random text saying your team debt is gone. "Celebrate?" I asked Percy. "Done that quickly?" He asked. "Yeah. Where's Zach?" I asked. "Up stairs." A yell came. We both went up. "So what needs to be celebrated?" He asked. I showed him the text. "Broke through an Academy grade recorder scrambler to get that." I told him. He stood from about to shoot on the pool table and pulled me to him kissing anywhere on my face.

"Let's get some things then. I bet Jackson would like to splurge a bit on this accomplishment." Zach said. "What were we planning?" Percy asked. "I've got something in mind. Austin." I turned my attention to Zach. "Mind if I talk to him? I've already spoken to the other two. Still need to talk to Cade and Jackson." He said. I nodded before going downstairs.

I went into the pantry seeing no cake mixes. I then found an easy dessert called Chocolate Suicide and made homemade brownies for the top. Luca and Matthew came in through the garage. "Ooh sugar overload! What's the occasion?" Luca asked, his Italian accent sticking out a bit more like it usually does when food is involved.

I showed them the message. They both hugged and held me as close as possible before kissing me each. Both Zach and Percy came downstairs. "I'll be back. Heading to the hospital real quick." Zach said. I scrunched up my brows. "Don't worry princess. It's nothing big." I shrugged it off. When Zach came home he sat down with us. I went over to him sitting in his lap. The others only looked over with soft eyes.

They knew that I tried to spread my time out evenly between six different guys.